Full Circuit Drifting @ Lydden Hill Kent 15th Oct

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by lezbrucelee, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Mattolodis

Mattolodis Active Member

This isnt a new thing to the track drifting in the sessions has been done before ( i was there ) Lydden hill know what to expect so dont worry:thumbs:

Two sessions would be good but in the end Lydden Hill are there to make money so if they can squeeze you all into one session they will.

Theres 2 bonuses to the BDC track layout in my opinion, one we can link the track and this will make it easier for the less experianced and two because you wont end up with a nervous driver in the gravel as much as you would coming down hairy hill at over a 100mph, you will also get to experiance a real competion layout as a pose to corner straight corner straight corner.

Either way im really thankful to Lez for persistance in organising and cant wait for the day, Lydden Hill in what ever layout is an awesome experiance:D:D

2. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

is this is just a drift day or run along side a track day?

as if its run along side a track day, bearing in mind how tight the time intervals are, you havnt a hope in hell of them changing the track layout tbh

3. Mattolodis

Mattolodis Active Member

Yeah matey run along a normal trackday, though to be honest it's easy enough to put a couple of cones out to stop u going up the hill matey, it's easy done still well see :nod:

4. Sea Squirrel

Sea Squirrel Jeff Mills Is Watching!

There still space on this? 2 of us have recently become available to come along.

5. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

yer 3 spaces left still, be cash on the day now but i still need ur details in advanced (name address, car make n model) if u wanna go

6. NORFY

NORFY Active Member

What time is it kicking off?

7. lezbrucelee

gates open @ 7, signing on from 7.30, briefings at 8-8.30, track opens at 9

8. lezbrucelee

top right corner facebook link, me & 22 other like this...... whos the other 22??? not got 22 people booked up????

9. Dylan

Dylan JZS14FTW

Anyone else on here wanna go halves with me on this. 4 sessions each??? Really want to goto this but cant carry enough tyres for the whole day :euge:

10. lezbrucelee

see pages 6 & 7 Emil may be able to help with the tyre situation then u can do full day:D

11. Chimp

Chimp Member

Facebook??

12. Sea Squirrel

Dylan, I have 2 brand new 235/40/17 Nankang's that I can bring along if that helps you. They're for sale in the (amazingly enough :wack:) wheels and tyres for sale section. I need to run 215 now so totally useless for me at the moment.

13. lezbrucelee

you coming then mate? need ur details asap if u r PM me them, name address car make n model, u got the jdm allstar sunstrip? been seeing that car loads lately

14. steveboiboi

steveboiboi Southern style!

My car best be don't and running righttt! And I can't carry enough rubber either.... Grrr hope I can jam some in with someone else...

15. Sea Squirrel

I can't send PM's from my phone on the new forum but i'll send 'em later dude.

16. lezbrucelee

The Paid List:thumbs:

Les Bradford
    Gareth Williams
    John Moss
    Emil Ivanov
    Matt Tilyard
    Robin Jakes
    Paul Beechey
    Philip Gooby
    Maxim Popov
    Stewart Hansford
    Harry Arnold
    Matt Arnold

Pay on the day

S.Saunders
    L.Abdullah
    R.Fiander
    B.Somerville
    T.Wheatley
    N.Seward
    L.Doran (+4)

1 space left

#196 lezbrucelee, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  17. lezbrucelee

FOR THE PAY ON THE DAY'S

You will need to be at the circuit by 8am at the lastest on the day the signing in office will open from 7:30 and is located at the bottom of the pits on the right.

You must attend the drivers briefing which is held at 8:30, where we will get our timetable for the day

Dont Forget to bring your driving licence, both parts

Helmets are required and can be hired from the circuit if you dont have one and arms and legs need to be covered when on track, but a jumper is good enough dont need overalls

There will be a tyre van on site all day, more details of prices and tyres are on the DW fourm please take 5 to have a look. Many thanks to Emil for supply that

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/oth...-lydden-hill-kent-15th-oct-7.html#post1932718

Postal Address:-
    Lydden Hill Race Circuit,
    Wootton, Canterbury,
    Kent CT4 6RX

The Circuit is well sign posted and is just off the A2, you cant really miss it

Any Questions PM me.

Lastly thanks to you all for supporting the day, hopefully when we impress the circuit this will lead onto more days there for drifters,

18. steveboiboi

long shot... but if my cars readdy to do this day... is there anybody that could lend me a pair of 18's... 5x114.3 got to be under a 10J

if you could that would be awesome!!!!

pm me or reply on here if you can help.... cheers

19. haza88

haza88 Active Member

if any one has a s14 rear arb standard with d bushes clamps nuts bushes etc for cheap would you be able to bring to lyyden?

brought and paid for one weeks ago but the guy is not replying to pms etc so not looking hopefull :(

or even to borrow one for the day basicly need a complete standard s14 rear arb setup pm if you can help cheers

20. steveboiboi

Anybody??