SCAMMER: evo_ant, norm, nicksterrr, DSSD, mike_uk and other aliases

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by hitecvibes, Nov 18, 2011.

1. hitecvibes

hitecvibes New Member

Guys,

Would anybody who has been scammed by this character please contact the police on 08456 060 222.

He's wanted by crimewatch (BBC - Crimewatch - Wanted - Norman Joseph Fowler)

Some of you may know him as Anthony Fischer, Richard Sinclair but his real name is Norman Joseph Fowler.

Last known living in Colchester or Bayswater, London, and driving a black Lexus GS300 / Toyota Aristo.

What with the xmas season upon us, there are more scams going to be floating about the internet, here's a list of known scams by this guy: -

Mike_UK ** Scam ** Colchester, essex, UK - Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

Anybody Traded With DSSD Before? - Page 4 - Club Aristo - The Toyota Aristo Owners Club

AV forum serial scammer on Crimewatch!!! | AVForums.com - UK Online

con man from hull | AVForums.com - UK Online

And we all know the scams on this forum: -

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drifting-chat/153521-scammer-evo_ant.html

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drifting-chat/153521-scammer-evo_ant.html

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drifting-chat/153024-driftworks-users-beware-scam.html

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/71618-200sx-s14a-priced-sell.html

He's also been spotted on gumtree trying to sell/buy iPhones using several different mobile numbers.

So please beware, and if you don't know and have never met the person you are buying from, go there and pay cash in hand, and thoroughly check the item before you leave.

Stay safe!

Any information, please report this to the police ASAP

Please circulate this information where ever you go, the net is tightening and it's only a matter of time before he's dealt with accordingly.

#1 hitecvibes, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  2. thebabymaker

thebabymaker New Member

Wow, we had an issue with a few members being scammed on aristo. Surely someone knows his address?

3. docwra

docwra Active Member

Fuck off! Ant Fischer is actually Norman Fowler, this guy is surely the king or all scammers. Weve seen his work on SXOC, fortunately he got found out here before he did too much damage ....... I nearly sold him a set of rims myself actually :eek:

4. Swampy442

Swampy442 Active Member

AKA Jason McCormack. I blasted 600 quid up this flange, and while I know Im not gonna get it back would love to see him get banged up. Humberside Police have 15 seperate cases open against him, plus forces from Cornwall to Newcastle as well at the Dutch Police. How can he be so hard to track down?
    If anyone knows where the Aristo has gone, please post up :) Car in this thread :-

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/dri...3032-uber-pimp-toyota-aristo-extras-sale.html

#4 Swampy442, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  5. Polo

Polo Sr20 parts man!

Iv been in contact with the police about this fat flange for months now! Least we know what he looks like now!

6. Dex

Dex kut!

wait, Dutch police aswell? for what?

7. DANB

DANB Active Member

the rolex thread...looks liek guy paid over £3k for a rolex watch via bank transfer...

8. docwra

docwra Active Member

Hate to say it, but theres no helping some people. £3K by bank transfer when a flight over here and back would have cost £100 ...... :rolleyes:

9. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

How has this fanny never been caught and beat the fuck out of? Must be good at what he does, the ripoff cunt

10. hpidrift

hpidrift Active Member

I was done over a year ago for £90 so not as bad as some people! Under nick-c then! Hope one day karma gets him!

11. -sideslide-

-sideslide- "ent it"

When Damion went to the 83 Propelair Way he got phoned by him when he had knocked on the door :) so must be connected somehow.

I'm surprised no ones caught him up yet then again he was asking about emigrating :S

12. mcxxvi

mcxxvi i take pictures

I got done 500 quid by this fucking tosser two years ago!!! he was also known as dori_mike, we've got a hidden thread based on this bastard!

13. Doz_SR20

Doz_SR20 Member

Someone needs to chin the bastard good and proper!

14. tomti

tomti Member

what a muggy little c*nt

15. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

he wont be able to emigrate if he has a criminal record especially this fucking complex !

16. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

Was I the only one who actually went to the address and knocked on the door? He didn't even owe me anything! If anyone stung me then I'd be camping outside their house with a baseball bat. So many pussies on here it's unreal.

...and regarding the Rolex... for £3k I'd have the A-Team on his arse. Surely if they have an account, they will have an address, they will have records of the money being moved/used... I really don't understand how people let things like this slide.

17. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

for that kind of money i would be outside waiting. Im not a fighter but for 3k id learn to be

18. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

It's never been about 'being a fighter'. It's about people standing up for themselves. United we stand and divided we fall. I went there out of 'unity' for the people that he owed money too, I didn't go there to fight as such.

19. saihaynes

saihaynes Member

Fingers crossed this tool gets caught!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

20. Liam.

Liam. Active Member

Good lad ! It's nice to hear things like this . Shame about this fucking flange . Maybe they can't fond him because rolex boy found him first ..