The sick F*ck cat killer !!!!!

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Robbs, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

Im sure you've all seen the first story on the news of the sick bastard who fed a kitten to his python :mad:

Catch the sicko who fed a kitten to a python | The Sun |News

well he's posted another video of him drowning another kitten :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cat kill film No2 | The Sun |News

I am absolute fucking steaming about this and have never wanted to rip someone apart as much as I do this bastard !!!

seriously why the hell has he not been caught ? surely youtube have his IP address, why haven't the old bill been straight round and nicked this prick :confused:

2. GTST_jay

GTST_jay Member

What a complete an utter sick knob! Hope he or she gets what's coming to them!

3. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

congratulations to the sun for giving him or her the satisfaction they needed. Probably about to see a few more videos of kittens being killed go up on the internet.

Also - public outpouring of rage and disgust at kittens being killed in comparison to public outpouring of rage and disgust at......almost any other welfare crisis on the planet...hmmmmm

4. Jason

Jason Nurse?

My faith in humanity keeps getting lower..

5. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

Because someone filmed themselves feeding one animal to another?
    I don't condone it in ANY way - doing something like this for gratification is incredibly disturbed

BUT

-there are various videos of animals eating other animals
    -the only reason this is in the paper is to make a lot of money
    -the fact it is in the paper is likely to encourage further videos

and last but not least,
    There are far far far far more serious and frankly disgusting travesties, humans being persecuted, starving, dying of disease and so on the world over - do we get riled up about it? Not often enough.
    Two cats get killed and people go batshit.

This is why I lose faith in humanity.

6. Emil

Emil Active Member

To right!

7. tail_happy_200

tail_happy_200 james cant drift

There may be far worse things happening and indeed I do agree but the thread is about some sick individual who should be shot.

On the matter of other serious matters, not read any threads from you on any.

It's outrageous and they are lucky they don't live near me.

8. tail_happy_200

tail_happy_200 james cant drift

I do think the world has lost a lot of its humanity. I totally agree with you tgere

9. Nickson-Msport

Nickson-Msport Active Member

pretty sick, also people who kill and torture animals for a laugh, sometimes go on to do other terrible things to humans, can be a sign of a physco, just look at the dnepropetrovsk maniacs!

10. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

I don't start threads about things like that because more often than not on here they descend into complete absurdity. I am quite often not knowledgeable enough to be able to articulate the true severity of the situations in the first place. Equally, its all fairly depressing when you spend a lot of time thinking about it and that shit doesn't go down here, this place is for fun and cars - the longest running active threads are called Epic Boobs and Epic Asses..

11. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

oh don't please I've already had a massive argument with one person on facebook who didn't see that this was that bad, yes its a fact animals eat each other yes its just nature but im not angry with the snake Im angry with the evil bastard that did it, FFS this is a case of pointless animal cruelty, it normally takes a hell of a lot to make me properly angry and I don't know why it does but animal cruelty has a way of angering me way more than a hell of a lot of other terrible things I hear in the news, maybe its just the horrible pointlessness of it I don't know but when I hear about things like this I can visualize the suffering of the animal and it makes me feel sick.

#11 Robbs, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  12. chunk

chunk Raging Alcoholic

I've actually got my kitten cuddled up on my chest as i type this, believe me, if anyone ever did anything to any of my cats, they would be regretting it. It depresses me that there are people so lame that they have to take there weak ass lives on a defenceless animal. Pisses me off!

Hopefully the sick cockend will get arrested and get his just deserves.

13. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

I hate it when people do this, it's not about the fact that people go ape shit over cute animals being killed, it's about the fact that there's come sick little cunt who does it for a laugh.

Also you're saying the only reason it's in the paper is to make money, that has got to be complete and utter bullshit. You'd be alright with this guy living next door to you? You'd also be alright with someone else knowing about it, but not alerting the authorities? Bullshit.

Animals eating other animals is more natural than some tool drowning a kitten for kicks.

Basically, all of the points you made above are totally invalid in this thread.

14. bell

bell Without patience

amen chunk although im not a cat owner i have 2 dogs, they become family and lets face it you dont fuck with anyones family!

15. wst

wst Member

I think the main problem with cats being killed over, say, genocide, is that it's a scale that's easier for people to understand, cope with, and easier to stop. Everyone knows, say, that Kim Jong-Il is a psycho dictator who's ordered the deaths of thousands of people (even if it's kept quiet). And it's a bit like it feels inevitable. What's the rage of driftworks gonna do to stop him?

But the rage of DW against a kitten drowner, or car thief, you know, it's like the people here can see themselves being able to march over to his house with a mole wrench and bash his brains in. And kitten drowning/pythoning is just as needless as killing 6 million Jews, gays, disabled people, and clowns, but unlike genocide and mass "shit-is-fucked-ups", this is just one man, without a load of heavies, and he's exerting power over something far weaker than him, while being equal in 'power' to one angry person on this forum. And that makes being angry at him easier 'cuz you know he's not going to beat the crap out of you without being mobbed.

Or something. I'm not a shrink.

Plus, kittens are cute.

16. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

No massive snake and pussy jokes?

No?

Where's the exit?

Oh, and reading the article, this fucking cracked me up:
    Those SICK SICK disney fans. When's he going to start chopping his broom up after taking a psycedelic drug?!!?!?!?

#16 Sam H, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  17. OJCC

OJCC Member

yh iv seen some things that are as bad but tbf if your sick minded like that you should be put in jail for longer than tht or put him against a fully grown python see how he deals with it,.

18. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

Woah Woah Woah, did you guys READ my post? I don't condone this sort of behaviour, I was explicit about that,

Correct, its totally disgusting.

Oh sorry I must have made an error, I forgot that The Sun isn't a tabloid newspaper that costs money to write, print and distribute, paid for by advertisers who expect a guaranteed readership which generates revenue from sales...oh wait, it is. Don't be so naïve as to think that it was done for ANY other reason than it would generate MASSIVE amounts of public interest, sales and website hits. That is the fundamental point of a newspaper - There are far worse crimes that go unreported by the national press, because tragically they do not deliver the same shock factor any more.

Would I be ok to live next door to this person? Would I tolerate this behaviour? Would I leave it unreported to the police? I don't think I insinuated that for a second, but thank you for jumping to such a ridiculous assertion. Obviously because I am of the impression that by The Sun broadcasting this sort of sensationalist bollocks they are giving the sick individuals involved the kind of platform they dreamed of (remember, they pointlessly killed two animals, documented it and then posted the result to the largest online video institution available). The best possible action would have been for Youtube to remove the videos and pass all of the details to the relevant authorities who could have conducted a swift, thorough and hopefully successful investigation and prosecution.

Again, agreed. We breed animals in order to slaughter them and eat them. In their millions. I'm a meat eater, I accept that my demand will drive hundreds of animals to their deaths. Equally, the way we consume and proliferate media and our attitudes towards extreme violence and the insatiable demand to document and share minute details of our lives mean that videos like this, and other more graphically violent and damaging footage is shared by millions in ways simply not possible before my lifetime. I hate to think how many hits the videos got before they were "exposed" by the hot-shot journalist. This asks some serious questions about what sort of society seeks to actively proliferate this sort of media and allow these people to exist without the support/institution they clearly require.

You seem to have totally misinterpreted my post so I'll try and be as clear as possible.

Whilst your rage and disgust at this footage is totally justified, it is an appalling way for anyone to behave and I hope they receive the fullest punishment available, you really need to get some perspective on how and where your anger should be directed. You should be asking questions about the value of reporting this sort of story (who does it benefit most?) , weigh that up against any possible benefits it might have to bring these people to justice and then look at what horrible things The Sun are choosing NOT to report in order to fill column inches with this kind of shit.

19. adi778

adi778 Member

im not saying its ok but my mate in germany might i add where its legal to feed snakes live food has a 3 meter long python i think and he was feeding it huge rats but now guinipigs i wasnt botherd about it because he buys it snake eats it thats it is that so bad?that is a question not an invite to atack me?
    Ps sorry for bad spelling

20. deano_123

deano_123 Member