DWYB Weds 8th Feb - Beginner and Advanced Drift day

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Lex, Jan 10, 2012.

1. cheiko

cheiko Member

a very good day in all, thanks too all the usual names who keep this going (ino the locals are onto us as lex has said in the past few 2dont be a twat" morning breifings) one thing i would like to say aloud tho please, after speaking to many other regulars today it seems the ACTUAL track time is getting shorter and shorter??? we didnt finish morning talk untill close to 10.30 not to mention the rather long winded de-icing of the track (ino it needed to be done lol, just saying) most of us didnt get a first lap of the day untill gone 12! im not moaning but please please bear us in mind. but i will say again, massive thanks to lex, blackett team, berlinda, marshals ect!

2. Rads_s13

Rads_s13 DWYB & DRIFT TAXI

It was a bit of an extreme yesterday, and -1 for most of the day. they could have called the day off all together with the amount of ice, pod obviously have to think of safety and that came first.

3. Haynesey

Haynesey Active Member

Was a good day though guys, although my clutch did a kurt cobain!! Hopefully have a fully working car for the next one....and mabe some more predictable conditions with any luck!!

4. RAWmotorsportROB

Thanks dude altho the bitch was not working very well. Made new arms for it and got the Geo a tad wrong. Made some adjustments and got it better but need to sort the over center problem befor the next day.

Crap condition's and a late start but best of a bad situation was had.
    Really hope to be on track by 10 next time.

5. bell

bell Without patience

shit weather made the day run really poor in my eyes, im not whinging online as i know it will be met with negative feedback but it could have been handled better.
    as said before with the conditions improving slightly in the afternoon it made it better but by far not the best day i'v had at pod by a long shot.
    as for my personal driving i sucked, the car sucked and overall my day sucked.

6. RAWmotorsportROB

is there any photo's of the day ?

7. Haynesey

Haynesey Active Member

Forgot to say....massive thanks to the chap who lent me a rope at the end of the day so I could be towed out to the road and wait for the AA....I owe you a drink/favour!!

Yeah pics would be cool to see!

8. g-lar

g-lar Member

if i see you there again can i grab a ride mate... i was in the white e34 but only a 2.5 currently searching for v8 power.. just love that sound and ease of slidding....

9. Blackett

Blackett No Comment

[​IMG]

Check out a few examples from the day here.

Ian. :)

10. RAWmotorsportROB

Yeah no problem. Thinking of selling up due to house purchase so you could bye mine :)