speeding with court summons...

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by bengravenell, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

if you can hold your hand up and say you have never sped then you can talk like that, but if not STFU and crawl back under your rock.
    The guy admits he was wrong, and asking for help thats all, no need to act all high and mighty when your probably some 14 Y pre-pubescent wanker

rant over

2. Drift Mekanik

Drift Mekanik Member

THis does not happen..... If they are going to ban you, they will adjourn the hearing for consideration on disqualification and he would then need to attend on the 2nd date set by the court....

3. bengravenell

bengravenell Active Member

Yeah im not askin for sympathy i done wrong im taking the hit was just asking whats best as ive never been to court, and im sure u stick to the limit everytime do ya? Atleast some people on hear are human

4. Liam.

Liam. Active Member

I got banned in 2005 , From getting lifts all the time i managed to save up and buy a skyline . Every cloud and all that :)

5. bengravenell

Ive got the car i want i just need to keep the license to use it lol

6. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

Get a solicitor. Get a good one. Get one now.

You will be VERY lucky to not lose your licence at that speed. Twice the speed limit in a 40 is a very harsh sentence.

Could even mean jailtime or suspended sentence. You going past any schools at the time?

Get a solicitor. Get a solicitor. Get a solicitor. Get a solicitor. Get a solicitor. Get a solicitor. Get a solicitor. Get a solicitor.

7. Gogzy

Gogzy Active Member

85 in a 40....and you need your licence for work......did you throw your thinking hat out the feckin window that day?

8. bengravenell

No there was no school no one else about not even houses either side of the road which is a straight

9. mint

mint touch my fruit

[​IMG]

any faster and..

[​IMG]

10. bengravenell

Lol thanks for the edit i will treasure it haha

11. kingj

kingj sliding it in

Are some of you guys serious?? 85mph in a 40 could be easily done by anyone, FFS there are a LOT of roads with no traffic,no houses,no schools etc that still have 40mph limits. Saying he could have killed someone without seeing the road in question is a bit Daily Mail imo. Its hardly like he was doing 150mph through a housing estate:rolleyes:

To the OP your best getting a solicitor if you want a 90% chance of guaranteeing you keep your licence. Good luck:thumbs:

12. bengravenell

This is the road so u can judge it at midnight and dead

[​IMG]

13. SupraKing

SupraKing Member

2 years ago, I was caught by speeding Camera in Newcastle, i was driving 50mph in 30. Next day i recieved the letter and i was not plead guilty. Went to court, got 6point and £150 fine.. (lucky could be end up big fine!)... I regretted i should accpet it pay £60 fine and 3 point that it.

Just plead guilty.. I don't think you will get ban anyway

14. bengravenell

Yeah im pleading guilty, spoke to some speeding offense solicitors or something like that, they advised i could be looking at 2-3month maximum ban, but work said as long as u can get here and u dont have a massive ban then they can work round it or could be 6 points and big fine

15. Gogzy

Gogzy Active Member

right....doesnt mean you have to do 85 ffs, even from that pic doing 85 seems fucking retarded, if youd only sat at 50 youd have just got 3 points and a 60 quid fine

and before you say anything ive got enoughb points from speeding....and its from being 1 or 2mph over the limit they do you for (fucking scamera vans hiding in hedges)

16. bengravenell

Well when theres no traffic its a dead open half mile and well doesnt matter if you speed by 1 or 100 speedings speeding (like how i done that)

17. Gogzy

Gogzy Active Member

no theres speeding, then theres being a fucking tube like you did, by your reckoning its alright to do 140 on the moorway at midnight aslong as its quiet and no cars houses or people?

18. leeham_86

leeham_86 letdown liam

jesus fucking christ theres alot of fuckers on there high horse on this thread!! lightning knows the score and prety certain hes been in similar situation so id take his advice.. speak to a solicitor, jeez... ive ran into trafic cops and know cops that are less high and mighty then people on this forum.. sort the shit out people guy was asking for advice not your thoughts of life and how you think he should be bummed! hope things work out for you fella and you keep your licence..

19. bengravenell

What about street drifting which half of the people do which is a more serious offense anyways im not arguein with some1 with there head so far up there own arse....yeah i was stupid and got caught maybe thats what i needed to realise, ive not come on here to argue or people to ferl sorry etc, the original question was what is a better way too plead guilty, and im only answering the questions what people are askin its not making excuses its giving others the info they have asked

20. docwra

docwra Active Member

I dont see the problem with it. Theres immense hypocracy on this thread, seeing as most of us street drift from time to time and have cars that will do 150+, I dont believe for a second anyone on here who is over 21 hasnt done more than 130 on the road.

OP,bad one mate, you fucked up, best bet is to stick your hands up to it and hope that its not too painful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.