Drift One Buxton Weekender September 1st & 2nd.

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by JohnJ, Aug 8, 2012.

1. spin-king

spin-king Active Member

cars sorted shall be skidding tomoro

2. spin-king

spin-king Active Member

cars packed

a mate of mines comming with his bullet pro camara thingy if you want some vid pics onboard come over and see me hes more than happy to chuck it on your car

3. T4Rick

T4Rick Member

We are coming up tomorrow for a watch,what time does it finish hoping to get there for about 10ish

4. JohnJ

JohnJ Active Member

We do passenger rides in the morning, usually until 12 but I think we are not very busy so may start open drifting earlier than the usual 12. ODC comp starts at 3pm and drifting should finish at around 6. You can get in from 9 if you want to come for the day, only a tenner entry. Helen [John at track]

5. HUGHS1E

HUGHS1E Member

great watching today, plus a red arrow display in the distance, didnt expect that driftone. the arrows will be there 2moz to so keep an eye out in the chatsworth direction. struggle your cars to fast round the bends it does a corner and you have to slow down because your on someone. great to watch you at buxton and some awesome entries.

6. T4Rick

T4Rick Member

Sounds a good day is there food and drink there?

7. spin-king

spin-king Active Member

wht times gates open sunday??????????

8. spin-king

spin-king Active Member

ok read forst page see you at 12 ish lol

9. JohnJ

JohnJ Active Member

Burger etc van and drinks available, also a bar for the serious ones!!

10. JohnJ

JohnJ Active Member

Gates open at 9, but passenger rides til 12. this time there are not as many booked in so may start open drifting earlier so if you want to get there early, sign on and get ready you are welcome!! Helen [John at track!]

11. T4Rick

T4Rick Member

Looking forward to it

12. baza30

baza30 Member

Brilliant day thanks to all the work put into it by all involved. some 2400 pictures to work my way through proberbly put a few up later today as normal. 1st passenger ride was emence, made me smile all day long. The slide motor sport boys were on in as normal, even with a team burst-esq, overtake in the mini team comp.

Really hoping i can make the next one :) top people, great atmosphere, it simpley dont get any better.

#152 baza30, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  13. Broadley

Broadley Member

Awesome day yesterday, thanks Drift One. Track time was better than ever had more than twice the amount with sending so many out at once. Shame my mate managed to kill the car again but ah well its a learning curve and it will be back next month.
    Think a new car is on the cards for next year as this one won't drift anti-clockwise with it's dodgy turret, which is why it ended up in the wall.

14. skidvillecity

skidvillecity New Member

Had a brilliant day yesterday, big thanks to drift 1 for a great day, will be attending the next 1 without a doubt

15. T4Rick

T4Rick Member

Seen your car today mate.Nice motor and you was doing great in the afternoon.

16. T4Rick

T4Rick Member

Seen 2 Skylines today one in Red like a pick up and one in White std shape both with drawings on the side of them i thought they was great and they drove well two.The Bmw drivers certainly knew what they was doing thats for sure.Ive got some Quick videos to stick up later if i have time.It was a nice day great atmosphere and we left gone half three when you lot was qualifying.

17. the wookie

the wookie New Member

Just a quick thanks to everyone involved up there. You do not lie, its a proper friendly place and really well organised. I only made it out saturday morning( i was the one with the exploding oil line). Queue's seemed to go down real quick. Propper pissed off i could'nt get out again but did'nt want risk a bodged up oil line doing that again.

Where do the photographers from track sell there wares. I remember one taking one of my "slightly" splattered chariot.

18. baza30

baza30 Member

The only one i know took a picture for certain was marty, i know i didnt get chance to myself. So id try asking him.

19. spin-king

spin-king Active Member

i was crap lol cars not running any boost at all pissed me right off was so hard to skid ended up putting 65psi in tyres lol cheers though

I must admit it was a very VERYGOOD day though thanks to mjg (mike) for taking my nail out and giving me some setup advice. Everybody was really friendly and considering how many cars were there track time was great.

32 cars in the comp was good watch got vids of final and 3/4th place shall chuck them up later.

Need to sort the suspension out on the car and boost issue and i shall be back fingers crossed not looking like a newbie lol

20. gaz_moose

gaz_moose .MTM.

shim the actuator for added boost.