UK Police and attitudes

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by CanCer, Feb 15, 2011.

1. cazyp

cazyp New Member

I've been pulled over a few times. Never enjoyable but to be fair I was speeding every time. And to be fairer the cops who pulled me were always ok. Its the twat (who only joined cause he was bullied at school) that pulls you over that you remember more than the ok coppers doing their job.

2. spin-king

spin-king Active Member

I got pulled in a sim fashion.

Left work in my s13 at 2000 hours (8pm lol) in my carers uniform (was one back then) was pulled less than 250 yards from work by traffic car had the wife in the car as we worked together asked why i was pulled was told id been seen driving like a TWAT (his words) for the last hour on a estate 6 miles away didnt help that i laughed at him stating id just finished work I AM STILL IN MY UNIFORM and wanted to know how this is possible.

Was told you were seen by a officer and not to question and to behave after 15 mins of checks and car checks was sent on my way.

Went the local plod station to complain straight away and wasnt bothered for 6 months in that car again.

somthines its how you speak to them but like lifes theres always once dick who belives the world owes them

3. Yeah_Mick

Yeah_Mick Beauty Purr!

Yep, that's the one.

4. jamesg6r

jamesg6r Member

Yesterday at Croxley Green car show just outside Watford a Renault 5 Turbo rally car did a burnout right in front of a police car, and people say the copper was giving the driver a thumbs up haha! Then sped off down the road like a bat out of hell. Oh my that little car was fast. Bring back group B :wack:

Some coppers seem to have an interest in cars, and dont come down so hard on you. My friend got done for 'theft of a road sign to repair a vehicle' which is the funniest thing I have ever seen. It was so unbelievable. It was a sign that was left at the top of his drive thrown in the bush so he assumed ok I need steel to weld on the S13. That copper had it in for him big time lol

5. Nelly

Nelly Member

Never a bad little show that, i work in the town and its great watching all the cars turn up. The police have been problems but seem more relaxed about it now...all just harmless fun :thumbs:

6. secretsquirrel

I had an incident once, wasn't pulled over, but I had stopped to help a bloke that looked unconscious in a hedge (turned out he had just had a little too much sauce and fallen off his bike into said hedge and fallen asleep). Called an ambulance for the bloke and explained, the first thing to turn up was three police cars. Ended up being questioned in the back of one of the cars as apparently I had knocked him off! Just lucky that another bloke in his car had stopped at the same time to witness it!! I was just was a pissed off they went with the "guilty till proven innocent" story until the other bloke chirped in...

7. Munks

Munks Member

i usualy get asked how my baby faced self can afford to insure my 14a they all think im 17 and its my first car :/

8. charlieog1243

charlieog1243 Member

used to get pulled over on a weekly occurence in my volvo mainly because i started work at 5am and was leaving for work at 4 think they where just bored tbh. They kept saying my wellers didnt fit under my arches properly but as the tread was under the arch they couldnt do alot.
    Also got pulled when i was driving my gf to the hopsital as her dad had been rushed in with heart problems driving around 11pm got pulled and said where i was going to which they said we here that alot is it true!

but owell fuckem stay legal and all they can do is moan!

9. noobie

noobie Member

ive been pulled over before, he came to the window and said...

i am judge dredd. i am the law.

lol. just kidding. but i was going way too fast but i just kissed ass, said yes officer alot and they let me off. ive also had producers (14 day sort your car out warning) for various problems with my cars.

10. silvertop

silvertop der drifte schlag

Pahahahaa how can you park "dangerously"? fucking twats lol

11. silvertop

silvertop der drifte schlag

i got caught doing atleast 2 smokey laps of a fuck-off roundabout by a van full of fuzz. the 1st lot that got out of the van who were football feds or something were right cunts, snatched the keys out the ignition and told me the skybus was getting impounded, then they called in a couple of traffic cops who were sweet as! they were more interested in the car tbh the traffic cop who gave me a section 59 said he was only giving it to me because the 1st lot in the van were still there watching lol

Feds in england on the whole are sound as fuck aslong as you too are sound. If you gob off or start showing a bit of attitude theyll ave ya...

12. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

On zigzag lines outside a school or on a crossing. Or maybe just in the most retarded place ever.

13. Rossc0

Rossc0 Diesel Skidder

Ever seen Ace Ventura? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmLike a Glove-ah!

14. J.J.

J.J. Member

Just like this, you manji up to your stop, then gymkana that shit to the perfect park.

Liikkkeee a gloveeeee.

15. mint

mint touch my fruit

My latest email from the police went like this..

I spoke to the Inspector last night regarding my countless complaints to the Grampian Police. Seriously; they are worth watching. They have admitted so many times now to me that they essentially 'made up' a law to suit. Then threatened me with legal shit if I spoke out.

Yeah; Not happening on my watch ¬___¬

16. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

I reckon they gonna bring back 'the chair', just for you Mint.