Lydden Hill Drift Day 6th Little Vid

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Phil-Me-Up, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Phil-Me-Up

Phil-Me-Up Member

1st off Well done Les and Lydden hill for the banging day..

Gave my cam to a friend and he took sum video of me and a few other m8s having some fun..

then my day was cut short but ahh well... will fix it and then come back out...

btw the little love tap at the begining isnt wat took me out i had a bigger one later on that wasnt got on film :( hit hard enuf to snap my engine mount haha did any 1 get it on film????

2. Phil G

Phil G Active Member

sorry i didnt get your tyre wall wrecking crash. not a bad bit of filming tho lol

3. Phil-Me-Up

Phil-Me-Up Member

haha yeh would of love to have seen it, evey1 said hit the wall then went airbone and span back onto the track haha and yeh thanks again for filming sorry you didnt get to have a go in the beast lol

4. Jimmy325

Jimmy325 Member

Nice video! its a shame its so far away from me, otherwise I would like to come and have a go there.

5. murt

murt Guest

A few of us went down from Bristol lol.... And most of the cars was trailered, thou i did drive mine, no excuse!!!

6. Clive

Clive Active Member

cant watch vid as at work.

But I was the guy who said we had it on cam of your "bigger" crash :wack:

ill get my mate to bring cam down workshop one evening and will get it uploaded for you dude :)

Just ad, I travel from Chichester to Lydden, its WELL worth the Journey and not really that far (like 2.5-3hrs each way). drift weekend is gonna be awesome (although in december!) cant waittt
    :)

#6 Clive, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  7. Phil-Me-Up

Phil-Me-Up Member

FUCKIN YES!!!!!1 cant w8 to see this ahahahahahaha

8. Phil-Me-Up

Phil-Me-Up Member

Ill 100% be at the weekender, duno if ill be skidding tho saving money for a holiday and a house haha but if its sesions might do one or 2 anyway :)... soo cant w8 to see this crash tho lol

9. haza88

haza88 Active Member

Nice video mate ;)

10. Jimmy325

Jimmy325 Member

Fair enough, it is only an extra 25 miles for me roughly so fair point, I need to pull my finger out! And fair play, I would defo want to trailer mine just in case I banjaxed it, but good effort for driving! :)