Any suggestions to get more angel ,, the dam new chinese tire explode while am Dri

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by uae boy, Feb 23, 2013.

1. uae boy

uae boy New Member

hola .. :wave: i would like to share u my car drifting movie which is JZX81 ..

the car have 1jzgte,272 hks camshaft, garret gt35 ball bearing ,750cc inject, os clutch 3 plates , motec

the car run pretty good, and i like every thing on it unless the steering angel i would like to buy knucle kit wht i should

do to increase the angel,,, if any one knows or can help me to find kit with good price and not toooo expensive, most of

the kit i found them or too much and i cant buy them ,,

feel free to comment or to suggest any thing that will help me to increase my level in drifting best regards
    enjoy watching

:smash:

even i bought new tires but it explode :mad: i dont know how, and it damge the side skirt :cry:

i try to found drift tires in uae but i couldnt any suggestion for drift tires that smoke as hell :wack:
    :smash:

2. mc_bob

mc_bob Active Member

Certain tyres delaminate more than others. I think there was a thread about it recently, im sure people will come along to reccomend better tyres for competition use. What tyres are you using now?

3. uae boy

uae boy New Member

Well ... I will try to search about the thread ... Am waiting for them to come lol ... Now I use zeetex tires they stay for long but not smokyyyy ...

That is another competition red bull car park drift in UAE

YouTube

Enjoy watching