Driftworks s15 up for sale

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by r5ben, May 2, 2013.

1. r5ben

r5ben Member

[​IMG]

World famous Driftworks S15 up for sale most people know the specs of this car inside out but for the people that don't here goes:
    Brief specs
    Shell: Full Prep by Garage-D - Lightened, tubbed, stich welded, Bulkhead and tunnel fab, cage is a work of art with the best Apillar visability possible.
    Engine: Built 2JZ Mahle pistons, ACL, HKS 256/264, springs and retainers, headgasket, modified Jun style inlet and TB. Syvecs ECU with extra knock module.
    Fueling: Aeromotive main and lift pumps, 3 litre swirl, HKS1000cc injectors, HKS rail, all Aeroquip fittings
    Turbo: Borg Warner Airwerks S300X on custom front mount manifold
    Drivetrain: Getrag V160 6 speed. Carbonetics triple plate carbon clutch, Carbonetics carbon 2way LSD
    Bodywork: Genuine T&E Vertex Ridge Kit with some further modifications made for wideness. Fibreglass doors, bonnet, bootlid, Dmax wing, P4P glass, heated front screen.
    Suspension: Full Driftworks everything. Set up for a perfect balance of traction. Weight distribution is 51% -49% F-R

For full build spec please go to
    http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-car-projects-builds/29908-driftworks-s15-silvia-2jzgte.html

Since Driftworks owned the car a few things have changed:
    Just had full body overhaul keeping original driftworks colour and stickers
    All fibreglass panels have been strengthened
    Had complete new wiring loom fabricated
    Twin fuel pump set up to resolve the illusive misfire fire problem this car suffered with

This car was a game changer. Built by Garage D and Driftworks it set a bit of a precedent for drift car builds across Europe. But most importantly I feel it's one of the best set up and most competitive drift cars in the world, and I believe it's seen it's way to the winners podium more times than any other car in the UK.
    Car comes with
    4 rear spare rota wheels
    2 Front rota wheels
    And spare front bumper

Car comes complete, running, NOT ROAD LEGAL and not for £10,100
    Think that just about covers the people moaning about a thread for a car they cant afford!!!!!!
    To all the genuine buyer out there i do apologise it was a quick effort to get word out before i went away for a few days.

For more up to date photos please go to:
    DRIFTWORKS NISSAN SILVIA S15 | eBay

Looking for offers round £28,000

For any genuine buyers please call Alex on 07926565072

#1 r5ben, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  2. Geldy

Geldy the pain train woowo

3. jcnissan

jcnissan Member

Car comes complete, running, NOT ROAD LEGAL and not for £10,100

not for £10,100?​

#3 jcnissan, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  4. Geldy

so yeah it says what price its not but not a price it is and i think the rules say it needs a price?

5. Sea Squirrel

Sea Squirrel Jeff Mills Is Watching!

I think you're expecting too much dude. It's the second crap advert that's been put up for one of the most legendary cars in European drifting, neither of them have included a price and both have culminated in an eBay link. Suffice to say that it's not for sale, it's for auction to the highest bidder and it'll just be let run. My money's on this leading to a few weeks of frustration due to dreamers bidding on eBay who don't have the money before a price is finally stated, at which point it'll get haggled down by someone from Scandinavia and then the car'll disappear on a boat within a couple of days. Of course that frustrating middle stage could be avoided just by deciding how much it's supposedly worth and listing a price straight off rather than trying to get the price inflated as much as possible through eBay but hey ho.

6. Geldy

someone should move this to the ebay section of the fourm

7. r5ben

r5ben Member

Theres no pleasing some people!!!!
    people who are genuine buyers and are interested in buying this car would send a simple message or make a phone asking the price and they would get a reply stating what i am wanting for it!!!
    Not difficult!!!!!

8. Ricky Emery

Ricky Emery Active Member

Why can't you just post up what you want for it? Surely that is so much easier lol and would save all the hassle of people pming you who are just dreaming......

9. Geldy

read fourm rules, price must be in the add! not difficult!!!!!!!! also this isnt a add is a ebay link

10. r5ben

r5ben Member

Bump With price