Rb26 s13 nissan single turbo

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by enginebuilder, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Donkey!

Donkey! Member

truth be told im suprised this is still here..... awesome car!

2. enginebuilder

enginebuilder Active Member

g4 plug in mate has all the features!! anti lag map sensor ect. you can check it out on the link site.cost me 1400 plus vat set-up. being mapped on tuesday with bosch 044 in tank with 720 denso injectors.cheers

- - - Updated - - -

cheers bro!!

3. yogi bear

yogi bear Active Member

Cool, I'm aware of what they are capable of. I had a g4 atom on my s14a. Excellent engine management.
    What's the reason for selling?
    Is the body good, as in, it's clean and never been repaired or its clean as in, it's got lots of patches?

Cheers

4. jamesb16a2

jamesb16a2 Member

this is a weapon of a car man would love this . but cant afford atm getting mapped by the best in the uk if you ask me {on rb,sr and ca`s anyway} will be leathal after its map :]

5. enginebuilder

Cheers james!! Yes ur probably rite jezz is well experienced when it comes to getting maximum performance from a car.I can't wait.I'm currently fitting the 044 in tank ready for tuesday.

6. enginebuilder

For age mate its very clean.I have made some repairs to body.under wheel well where shit guards are in the back.one patch underneath.I'd say its very clean.if I was to keep.I'd make it perfect new sills the lot.not that it needs them.ur welcome to come take a look mate.there is no rot as its all been taken care of.plus these days its in a heated garage and don't see water.cheers

7. enginebuilder

Only reason for sale would be To secure a mortgage.

8. jamesb16a2

jamesb16a2 Member

still trying to wangle the 25th off so i can come see the monster getting its map :D

9. yogi bear

yogi bear Active Member

Who are you getting to tune it? Out of interest?

10. enginebuilder

Jezz at horsham developements.he is one of the best nissan tuners in the country.and I can vouch for that as iv been two him before.iv also been elswhere since and got no where near the service u get at h dev.he also does al the. D cars.

11. yogi bear

yogi bear Active Member

Hmmm, I am interested. This is the kind of car I have been looking for.
    I'll keep an eye on this thread, interested to see what kind of power it will make.

12. enginebuilder

hi guys.heres the story.took car to horsham today.they dropped the oil.fresh oil and filter.fitted the boss for his o2 sensor.loaded base map for new denso 720 injectors.drove it straight on the rollers.the original map was deleted so no more rev limit or boost limit.as he was loading the power up on the dyno it was missing so we pulled the plugs.wrong plugs for the power and boost.so fitted new plugs 1.1 mm gap.obviously as u know they map it then set up the boost controller and maybe tweak the map.well anyway car made 550hp at the fwheel 575 at the wheels.but for some reason it wouldnt rev more than 7500 and it wasnt finished. so unfortunately the car had to stay with jezz.there are red jacket coils on the car which werent expensive.just copy's from Australia.i think jezz is convinced these are the culprits.it made this power with out tweaking the cam gears and the boost controller.and still had a fair bit of juice to chuck in.jezz thinks it should hit the 600 no problem.hes away now untill next wednesday.so il know more then.i need to send him std coils up or known good coils. anyone really interested i have vids of the couple of runs he made.this car would eat another 150hp on top with a s/pot and twin pumps.but how far do u go.600 was my goal.and im happy with it.cheers guys.thanks for the interest and support.

13. enginebuilder

i may load one up in bit!!

14. enginebuilder

il add more as i remember but my heads toast!! just got back and bit pissed off i didnt get to the end.oh well patients!!!!!!

15. reeperR32

reeperR32 Drift-Street-Imports

550bhp at fly and 575 @ wheels makes no sense mate..

550 @ wheels makes sense and 575 @fly

16. enginebuilder

thats the one dude!! cheers

17. enginebuilder

anyone wanting to clarify this is welcome to consult with them.i mentioned it was up for sale!!

18. jamesb16a2

jamesb16a2 Member

knew he would pull mad figures out of the well built machine great work buddy sorry i coldnt make it up today works wank as usual managment wernt aving any of it . glad shes pulling well jez will sort the issues out hes good at that ;} looking forward to hearing the end result mate :D

19. scouse

scouse Active Member

Surely it would lose a lot more than 25hp from 575hp,

i would of thought if it was 575@ fly surely it would be around the 500 mark @wheels.

not trying to ruin your thread mate,it's still a monster and when its fully set up
    it will probably be transformed again.

GLWTS

20. yogi bear

yogi bear Active Member

How much boost were you using to get the 575?
    You wanna get him to set up the link with pop bang 2step anti lag, my s14 was mental with pop bang!