Southwall Smokers Lydden Hill Drift Day 22nd June

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by lezbrucelee, May 14, 2013.

1. S13Chris

S13Chris Member

Any more cars will be awful, there are a lot of things lydden needs to improve on
    People's friends who are actually not driving that day those vehicles including trailors etc should be removed from the pit lane I had no where to actually unload my car unless I went on gravel car park which I didn't seem fair
    I know it's something that I have done my self but when there is a accident occurring on track i wish that other drivers during that session don't loose out on time
    Pretty sure each time I only got 5min track time each sessions so I think this day was pretty bad worse lydden I have done didn't feel like I actually got any good practise time
    The session should be put on hold when something happens and then the timer gets switched back on when the track cleared so everyone doesn't loose time at such a expensive day
    All simple things to improve a already brilliant day!

2. diamondsink

diamondsink Kyouto Drift

Your idea wouldnt work, the novice session would last about 2hours lol. If you feel your better than the other drivers in the group you were in then move to the higher one.

3. LiamE36

LiamE36 Active Member

I've got a couple of full stops for sale if you want to buy some?