Calling the class of '05

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by jimbo, Apr 24, 2014.

1. jimbo

jimbo Active Member

That wss supposed to be a pic of my impreza lol.

2. Adam

Adam Active Member

Chesterfield buddy, that's was it manga haha.

3. SteveC200

SteveC200 Used to drift, now I don't.

Hello chap. :wave: Im still around on here but havent done any drifting for nearly 3 years after killing my engine, pushing the car into my garage and ignoring it. If things go to plan it'll be working again this year though. Whether I'll do any drifting or not remains to be seen, might buy some grippy tyres and do some trackdays instead. :)

4. jimbo

jimbo Active Member

[​IMG]

that's better :) 380 bhp puts a smile on my face..recently looked into a rwd conversion but it looks more trouble than it's worth.

Good to hear from you, Steve :thumbs: sorry to hear about your dead engine

5. topi

topi KlutchKickKidz

Ha, I took some much shittier pictures at this event, but I did manage to sneak in this WHOPPER

[​IMG]

The P100 was the best thing I had ever seen though

6. securitypedant

securitypedant New Member

BLAST from the past!!

Yes, I moved to San Francisco in 2006. After a year I met this nice lass who was a hairdresser. Dated her for 6 weeks before we had little Jack on the way. Did the right thing and put a ring on her finger and had Nicholas a few years after. We bought a house in SF right when the market crashed around 2010. I miss little about the UK, but drifting is one of the things I wish I still was a part of.

Most of all I miss the guys and the times we had. Doc, i'll not forget you man, ever. If you get near San Francisco, get in touch.

Not surprised Steve C is into guns more than cars. Didn't know Mr Dunn had gone all the way to Aus! That's quite a shock. I hope he's doing well. I hope Jason is ok, last time we hung out, that bat shit crazy woman was in his life with his little child. Holy cow that woman needed some help.

Matt S! What on earth is he up to these days? Be good to get in touch with him as well.

Hope the UK scene is doing well. I am deep into the tech industry here and working more than I should. But life is good.

7. securitypedant

securitypedant New Member

Err yes, that unfortunately was me. I have to thank Phil M for saving me from doing further damage to myself. He ran over to my car after I fell out for the SECOND time and said for the love of god, stop it! I was quite hung over from the night before and was totally screwing up simple donuts. I'm glad the photos and video that were taken never made it to the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

But stuck playing the best song young lad. How are you doing?

8. zornyan

zornyan Guest

Dude no offence but what the fuck? 3 separate threads that are years old you've bumped up there!

#28 zornyan, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  9. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Have you even read what he put? Don't matter a fuck how old they are when they're 100% relevant. He's been around UK drifting from the start.

10. alextull1

alextull1 cool as a fan

how do you fall out of a car doing donuts?

11. owengd97b

owengd97b Member

12. docwra

docwra Active Member

Semi retired now apparently. Id give her a semi etc. :D

13. Chunky Nugget

Chunky Nugget honkeytits!!

This is when I got into drifting, most of these people inspired me to enjoy drifting, get learning and fuck about with cars. I can't thank this era and these guys enough, Driftworks was a totally different beast, it was civil, friendly and full of helpful people who would actually inspire you. You'd bump into them at Lydd or where ever and have a chat to them and they'd give advise and tips, no attitude, was awesome and so helpful for a twat like me.
    I have to ask, how and why did all you guys stop drifting?
    And can you start again please? ha ha

14. Bladerider

Bladerider Ajudged scoundrel !!

Fuck me !!

Yeagers alive !! Hello fuckstick !!!

Sorry its took a year for me to notice lol

And yes, this is an old bump but I was looking for something else and spotted this in my subscribed threads, so bite me !! :D :D

15. sammysideways

sammysideways Active Member

Lol what's odd about that? I did 5 years became a pt I am now a undergraduate strength and conditioning student/coach.

Blast from the past some very cool memories and people. Miss it but now a dad with zero money.

Hope everyone is well

16. K10RFT

K10RFT Member

if only it was the same as what it used to be..... good times tho

K