Lydden Hill 14th June, Read The Rules Before Booking!!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by lezbrucelee, May 19, 2014.

1. Wackojacko.

Wackojacko. Member

HHMMMMMM interesting. I guess in that case we won't be getting 7sessions.....

2. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

I have no idea, i only just found out myself.

3. Auto-Retro

Auto-Retro Member

7 sessions? is it not usually 8? As far as the extra group goes, correct me if i am wrong, the last couple of times it has all wrapped up with time to spare as they have been missing the ten minute break in every hour out. Should be time enough to fit the extra group in without affecting the rest of them?

4. lezbrucelee

Had a chat with lydden this morning about the extra bdc group, there has been some bdc drivers that have booked in the last week so rather than putting them into the groups that still had spaces they created the extra group. This group will run in the 10 min break within each hour. It will not affect any of the other groups seat time.

5. Wackojacko.

Wackojacko. Member

Also, it's now 105db drive by noise limit not 108 as described in 1st post. Hopefully I am ok !

6. mynameised

mynameised Member

Hi I'm after a set of 215/40/17 or similar for tomorrow is the tyre guy going to be bringing stuff similar to this ?

7. Wackojacko.

Wackojacko. Member

Yh man, I asked him to bring that size, he said he will have a wide variety of tyres but obviously first come first serve.

8. mynameised

mynameised Member

Cool cheers dude

9. kranked

kranked New Member

Hi who does the pics here
    many thanks

10. Guy B

Guy B Member

Brilliant day yesterday, thanks all

11. lezbrucelee

Great day yesterday, as always thanks to the marshalls & staff at lydden,
    Drivers obeying the flags was much better yesterday, still not 100% of drivers are seeing everything but the best day so far for behaving.

12. m11ler

m11ler Member

13. 328BM

328BM New Member

Really good day yesterday. Was in inter/pro and it actually ran really smoothly, some good driving and hardly anyone in the gravel which was good!

14. Magic_Performance

Turned up to be a really good day , Lez any chances you can do anything about that air compressor for the next event , thinks its been out of order most of the day , event would defo benefit of having a compressor available to drivers

15. Auto-Retro

Auto-Retro Member

had a great time yesterday, was much easier to keep my speed up in inter pro, shame the afternoon sessions wer'nt 10 mins long :/

16. Badham

Badham Member

Awesome day, want to thank the marshalls also, they did sacrifice their time so that we could get all of our sessions for the day. So thank you and cant wait to go back :)

17. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

Exactly this ^^ Probably the best day drifting I've had. We'll be back for sure :)

18. Wackojacko.

Wackojacko. Member

Awesome day although I only managed a total of 10laps.....Pretty happy with my initiations into devils elbow for the limited amount of time I was on track before she broke :(

Despite alot of effort we could not repair the water pump.... I arrived home this morning with the car at 3am with a bill from the AA for £300 !

Shit of it was the waterpump was brandnew, must have been a defective part literally had 200miles on it.

I was in Pro which seemed perfect for me, probably because the BDC boys where in their own class.

19. REDTOm

REDTOm Member

Good day, some good driving, needs to be a cap on people in the pits imo.

Saxos/fiestas and people polishing shit cars/trucks by the dummy grid/in the pits - save it for BHP show or something not on a drift day taking up space for people who need it.

20. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

Another positive was the removal of the barriers on the entry to devil's elbow. People didn't take the piss with dirt dropping but allowed us to push our entries without the fear of hitting them lol