White Nissan s14a

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by ant_m91, Jan 4, 2015.

1. DrifterJJ

DrifterJJ New Member

How much for car as it is with no spares?

2. silverzx

silverzx Member

For the sake of a free bump an auto diff is 3.9 not 4.1, 4.1 is the R33 GTST ratio.

GLWTS, looks sweet.

3. Hard_Truths

Hard_Truths New Member

My post in this thread was deleted so I will just go ahead and say: Good luck with your disgustingly-over-priced-by-200% sale.

4. Jolly F

Jolly F Member

Are you open to offers on this?

5. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

Because EVERY post you have had so far on this forum has been to ridicule people, their cars or how much they ask for in a for sale ad.
    Your just some pre-pubescent wank stain that cant drive or afford a car so has to resort to bitching about other people to make your worthless existence seem that little bit more tolerable.

6. ant_m91

ant_m91 Member

Lol thanks for comments. Make an offer can only say no.

7. Hard_Truths

Hard_Truths New Member

Perhaps that is because each car I've commented on is either ridiculous, or over-priced. To claim that a car is worth over twice the value is as stupid as me claiming I am 12ft tall. If I were to do so I would be ridiculed because it is blatantly not true.

I love the phrase you've coined: "Pre-pubescent wank stain" An oxymoron itself much like "Reasonably priced S-body"

I should also point out that being pre-pubescent, unable to drive or afford a car, (while all untrue) wouldn't put me in any less of a position to call bullshit on overpriced cars in this forum. Kind of like not having to be a sodding doctor to diagnose someone is dead when they've been decapitated. It's fucking obvious and everyone can see it. Seems like I'm the only person willing to come out and say it.

8. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

If you don't like it, don't comment. The simple fact is you have contributed nothing to this forum apart from bitching about the price of stuff. A car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. It doesn't matter if they advertise it at eleventy squillion quid. If someone is willing to pay that then that's what its worth.

As for the saying being an oxymoron not really, prepubescent means before puberty, a wank stain is obviously not hit that stage but that's splitting hairs.

And again if you cannot drive, or afford a car then it does weaken your position. I cant pilot a helicopter or afford the 23 million for a new Wildcat. So saying they are overpriced means fuck all as its null point.

9. Hard_Truths

Hard_Truths New Member

You are wrong. An item is not worth what someone is willing to pay. In theory this works, in practice it doesn't. Someone may be willing to buy a pencil on my desk for £1,000,000. Is this pencil now worth 1,000,000? No it's a fucking pencil and it is worth what every other pencil is worth. It makes the buyer an idiot.

This whole farce known as "Drift Tax" is a false inflation caused by high demand and moderately low supply, out of proportion and scope with the real world. It's damaging to the scene and only serves those who have one of these cars. These owners like to keep these prices artificially high because of their own greed or to justify the fact that they shelled out so much in drift tax and so the cycle continues.

I can understand why; entertain the hypothetical situation that drift tax were to disappear overnight. imagine the gut-wrenching feeling of buying a car for £5000 the night before only to wake up and find that your car is worth only £500 because it has 200,000 miles on the clock, rust all over and is held together with duct tape and cable ties.

Your claim that being poor or unable to drive weakens a position is known as an ad hominem fallacy. It's wrong.

Funny where this concept of "If you you don't like it, keep your mouth shut" mentality has come from. A Japanese tradition to go with Japanese cars I suppose. I don't agree with this sentiment and when I see it put in posts advertising cars all I see is a desperate attempt to censor an opinion that may differ with their overestimation of how much their item is worth and as such, reduce the amount they may get for their car.

If you don't like my post, then don't comment on it /s

10. ant_m91

ant_m91 Member

Everyone's got an opinion like an ars hole. Most of them talk bull shit. Don't like it don't comment. It's easy.

11. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

you shot your own argument down. Supply. Demand. Its the basis of our whole system.

And again your arguing against yourself, if you dont like the posts then dont fucking comment ! its in the last line of your own post !

12. Hard_Truths

Hard_Truths New Member

Jesus you're thick. I clearly stated drift tax was "out of proportion and scope with the real world." when it came to supply and demand. Perhaps you should go back and instead of just glancing over what I've written, read it and understand it.

Just incase you missed the glaringly obvious fact, the last line was sarcasm. Highlighed by the "/s" at the end of it. In your haste to "1up" me, you probably missed it, so its best you go back and take another look at it.

13. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

Lol if you say so. There is no such things as out of proportion supply and demand. Its a fucking fixed curve !
    If people want it and there are few available then the value increases. You can try and argue because you don't agree with it but doesn't matter what your opinion is. Your unimportant.
    Oh im sorry but since when does "/s" mean sarcasm ? im a normal person not an internet warrior like you.

14. Hard_Truths

Hard_Truths New Member

Fuck me, who taught you business economics? They should be shot. O wait, that was google 5 minutes ago, nevermind. I'm glad you feel that your perusing the top link of a google search puts you in position to argue that point with me.

Drift tax is artificial, not part of the supply and demand curve because it is un-natural addition to the price based purely on "what can I get away with selling this car for?" When you boil down to it, Drift tax is a variation of price fixing. Buyers often feel that they have no choice but to accept it, mainly because they are too lazy to look around. They browse a couple of forums and classified ad sites and stop there. Again this comes down to buyers being idiots rather than the cars being worth as much as advertised.

I would have thought that having 3.5k+ posts just on this forum alone you probably would have seen /s before. Well I guess that's just a lack of observation on your part. And tell me, if that makes you a normal person, then just what is the threshold for an internet warrior if an average of over 2 posts a day, everyday for nearly 5 years doesn't cut it?

#34 Hard_Truths, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  15. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

Im an aeronautical engineer, not a desk jockey. Any information I have was absorbed long ago, I don't need to google anything. If I don't know about it I wont comment. Unlike some people I could mention.

The drift scene IS part of the curve, how can you even contemplate saying something so idiotic. Its not like a wall street banker dealing with ones and zeros and manipulating the flow of information to adjust the value. There is an ACTUAL supply and demand for these cars. I wouldn't pay the money people are asking, I would rather buy something I value more, but agains that's OPINION, which you seem to be confusing with your username.

I may have 3.5k posts but I don't notice all the stupid nomenclature keyboard warriors use. I have far more important thing to be concerned about.

16. Rusolinix

Rusolinix New Member

No need to get angry. Its a simple case of see an overpriced advert, laugh, and move on. If you have an interest, make a friendly offer. You never know what the other person is thinking so a quick chat may come up with a more acceptable option.

Going nuts and expressing overly aggressive opinions because you want an item is childish to say the least and it will only serve to burn bridges instead of creating them.

For more cryptic haiku analogies, please send a stamp addressed envelope to the insides of my anal passage. Prefferably by email.

17. Hard_Truths

Hard_Truths New Member

Obviously you don't know and yet contrary to your statement you keep posting. Price fixing is everywhere in tangible goods. Fuel being the one staring you in the fucking face everyday, energy, dairy products and even construction to name a few in the last 10 years in the UK alone. Yet again, you are wrong.

The drift scene is not part of the curve, products of the drift scene are. If you really want to split hairs, the scene could be considered a sub-market. Products being cars, aftermarket parts, tires etc. There is no reason for the excessive prices of some of these cars other than "It's an S14 LOL" There is no logical reasoning behind it, the parts are not worth the price, the sum of the parts is not worth the price. A small rise in demand does not constitute a 200% rise in cost.

As long as people foolishly accept drift tax as a thing, it will spread like a cancer. The scene will get harder and harder to break into cost wise, the scene will diminish as people leave and there is no-one there to replace them. All for the benefit of a few people's wallets. Tell me that is good for all of us.

The fact that you've said you wouldn't pay the money people are asking is the smartest thing you've said to me so far. And the fact that you're an aeronautical engineer which, credit where it is due, is impressive.

#37 Hard_Truths, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  18. ant_m91

ant_m91 Member

Car with no spares £6500

19. ant_m91

ant_m91 Member