Rocket Bunny rep Zenki 200SX S14

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Hamis-509, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

[​IMG][​IMG]As per title;

1996 Nissan 200sx s14 pre-facelift zenki. Uk spec turbo manual, with the sr20det black top. Rocket bunny rep wide arch kit, resprayed in nissan ev1 yellow.
    Mileage 122k (will go up as in daily use)
    Mot valid till 24.07.2015

Dont confuse this with your normal dog sh#t 200sx. The vast majority of these cars are rusty unloved rot boxes, that have not been caref for or maintained. This is a rare car, in the fact its never been welded, is on its original healthy engine, its very clean underneath its freshly painted exterior, is in a mild state of tune for reliabilty purposes, and was mechanically excellent when I sourced it and has been mainted and looked after throughout my ownership.

I do not try to hide the fact I have done a number of drift days in the car in my year of ownership, and the car has been built and set up for drifting. I have also dailed this car for the past year, and has been my sole car, proving itself to be very reliable every day, and capable on track even with low power (qualified 7th out of 42 at garagefuckhouse street legal comp),

The drifting community is tight these days with social networking & forums, with everyone seeming to be linked to one another. This car is a local known car at Driftland UK, and I invite you to ask any scottish drifter about how clean the car actually is, and how I drive the car. Im not a "noob" who smashes clutches and rev limiters, and I am very smooth and gentle on the car. This car has not led the life of a usual missile drift car, and can easily be just at home on a show stand as well as the track.

The majority of modifications were carried out in last year by myself, and have focused on handling and feel, rather than power (if you want 400bhp to brag about in pub, this isnt the car for you!). I bought the car from a guy who had hardly used it, and only done a few thousand miles in the few years he owned it. I have documented everything I have done to the car in this build thread, and encourage any potential buyer to read through this, plus it has tonnes of detailed pictures;

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?573387-Budget-S14-daily-driftland-toy&highlight=

MODIFICATION SPEC LIST

BODYWORK
    EPR rocket bunny front bumper
    EPR rocket bunny side skirts
    EPR rocket bunny rear bumper
    EPR rocket bunny rear spoiler
    EPR chargespeed +25mm vented front wings
    EPR chargespeed +50mm overfenders
    EPR chargespeed roof spoiler
    Minfab tubbed rear arches (check build thread; this aint no poorly executed job with expanding foam!)
    EPR side repeaters
    EPR quick release bumper purple fastners
    EPR limited edition carbon fibre wind deflectors (rare as made in limited numbers)
    Naca duct cut into bonnet above air intake
    Locking areocatches on bonnet.
    Kode tow hooks
    Driftworks neo chrome tuner nuts
    Clear front indicators

All panels fixed to car using black anodised rivets. All fibreglass panels extensivly prepped and modified to fit car flush, and strengthend as vulnerable areas with extra fibreglass. Resprayed in factory Nissan colour EV1 yellow, including inside doors and boot. Mintfab logos can be removed easily without damage to paint.

BRAKES
    R34 GTT front discs/calipers with modified front hubs to suit. (Similar to R33, but larger, refurbed metalic purple)
    Z32 300zx TT rear discs/calipers/handbrake internals
    R33 handbrake cables (bought brand new from dingbro)
    Feroddo DS2500 brake pads
    Z32 BM57 brake master cylinder
    Driftworks braided rear lines
    Apex braided front lines (extended for additional lock)

CHASSIS
    Apex drift coilovers
    Japspeed rear adjustable camber arms
    Japspeed rear toe arms
    Tein track rods and ends
    Cusco front strut brace
    17" Dare RS wheels, 10j all round, with stretched 225/45/17 tyres.
    Welded stock VLSD diff
    35mm rear bolt on spacers

ENGINE
    Stock SR20 and T28 turbo with 122k miles. No smoke, VVT rattles or leaks. Had a very easy life. Still on stock recirc/boost valve! I deliberatly havent chased power so its reliable! Should be about 250bhp, and if you can drift with that, you cant drift... ;)
    Apex exhaust elbow
    Apex downpipe
    Apex decat
    Apexi silent back box (refined exhaust note, not loud and perfect for daily duties!)
    Apexi induction kit
    Apex type 2 intercooler
    Apex braided turbo lines
    Walbro fuel pump
    Exedy paddle clutch

INTERIOR
    Apex bolt in half cage with harness bar
    Sparco fixed back bucket seat
    3" harness 4 point harness
    Grip royal steering wheel (black sparkle)
    Rare door card vent mount gauge holder, with 60mm defi rep boost gauge
    Eonon ipod/aux/DVD headunit
    Edge 3" speakers
    Kode handbrake fly off button
    Kode dildo gear knob
    Rear carpets, seats and headling removed. Front carpets and all trim retained. Front passenger seat stock black leather.

Only thing i can fault car on, is a couple bits of fibreglass panels have picked up minor low car related damage, the laquer on wheels has oxided crows feet (still look great as can see from pics) and it could do with fresh tyres. I intend to respray the car after Finalboss next weekend however (ive got my home garage up and running now) and fit fresh balanced rubber all round!

Ive looked at the market and seen rotten ugly crap boxes sell for over £5k, and cars running "350bhp stage 3a" mods, that have none of the chassis or brake supporting mods to make the car drive well, and are a ticking time bomb for blowing up an old stock sr20 running big power. I built this car by myself to keep costs down, with an intended budget to stop things getting out of hand (which i did blow to be honest), but with main objective of being a nice drive and reliabilty. If you dont like the price, i invite you to build your own for less than my price, or try find another of this standard. Please dont bitch on my sale thread... Ta

Reason for sale is im restoring my house, and my wife has rightly pointed out (on a daily basis!) "you cant start a family and finish this place with no savings", so im looking to down grade to a much cheaper e36/z3 project. I may consider a px deal, but its unlikely... Save me from your Richard Rawlings wheeler dealers low ball offers via text, as i will happily keep this for as long as it takes to find its new home, as I dont want to sell it, and feel i dont need to sell it to make cash as we still have savings, but created this advert for harmony in my house with my wife, and in hope she will stop harrasing me to cash in my car so I can invest in a bloody new kitchen...

Private plate not included in sale...

Cars located in central scotland, but can collect from edinburgh or glasgow airport, or any Falkirk train station.

Call or text with any sensible questions, but please read the advert and build thread first!

Price £6100

Cheers

Craig

#1 Hamis-509, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  2. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

#2 Hamis-509, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  3. charlieog1243

charlieog1243 Member

That looks sick! Glwts

4. Jamie B

Jamie B Member

Bump for an awesome car

5. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

All the way through finalboss... Never skipped a beat... drove perfect, then drive home. Its now about to have some fresh paint...

[​IMG]

6. mad.matt

mad.matt Well-Known Member

Even survived some SCARY twinning from a Suicidal E36 ;)
    Was almost an E36 sandwich with S14 bread!

Seriously sorted car though man, smoked amazingly when I was following you with Stephen!
    GLWS buddy.

7. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

Ha, aye man. Was a scary weekend from start to finish. Some proper solid driving from everyone encouraging trains aswell as the twinning!

[​IMG]

8. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

Thats the arse end all painted... No low car cracks/delam damage and looking like new again... Painting front end today... Oil/plugs next week... Fresh car for someone?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

10. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

Some up to date pictures taken today...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

Bump... Had loads of interest, bit still here...

12. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

13. Hamis-509

Hamis-509 Member

14. Zulu

Zulu New Member

Still going strong 3 years later :)

FB_IMG_1536595535332.