C35 Nissan Laurel manual

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by bk101, Apr 12, 2016.

1. bk101

bk101 Member

Posting this up for friend who isn't on the forum, call or text him if interested! The car is near Edinburgh

07495 422333

Due to a change in circumstances I’m selling my C35 Nissan Laurel:

It’s a 98 ‘R’ car that was recently imported from Japan, I am the first UK owner, it was purchased directly from a Japanese car dealer and therefore doesn’t have an “auction grade” as such but is in stunning condition with super low KPH 79,000
    Basic spec of the car is:

Engine:

RB25det 2.5l 24v 6cyl engine, very healthy with good compression and oil pressure, standard other than: large HPI front mount intercooler kit, unknown brand JDM full stainless exhaust with removable tailpipe extension, APEXi AVC-R boost controller currently set at 0.8 bar and a PIVOT AFC (similar to apexi safc, basically an old school air/fuel ratio controller) – should be somewhere in the region of 300bhp with total reliability
    Gearbox:

Converted in Japan to a manual R33 gts-t rb25 5 speed box, really tidy conversion, works as expected, clutch is good and firm

Diff: Japanese paperwork states aftermarket LSD, the car behaves like it has a super aggressive diff

Brakes:

Stock C35 brakes all round – 280mm discs front, big single pot caliper, rear is the same as a r32 gts-t (handbrake in drum)

Suspension:

HKS hipermax coilovers
    Wheels:

Brand new JR12 wheels in near perfect condition with new tyres all round

Bodywork:

Super, super clean bodywork in beautiful QT1 pearl paint, with genuine CARMODIFY WONDER ‘shadow’ bodykit – the kit has a couple of little marks as expected with any fibreglass kit but it doesn’t detract from the rest of the car and the actual body panels are immaculate, still has unmolested wheel arches that haven’t been rolled or flattened with a brick etc, arches/underside have been undersealed on arrival in the UK
    Interior:

Immaculate interior with tobacco velour seats, all the gadgets you’d expect from a big JDM luxo-barge – electric seats, auto HID headlights, electric folding mirrors, double DIN JDM navi/stereo that talks to you in Japanese when you get in the car and an original Nissan 5 piece mat set.
    The car is in great condition, still clocks up in KMS (still restricted to 112mph/180kph) although I can supply instructions on how to convert it if required) and has not been driven through a salty UK winter or abused

The price is £8250 ono, may consider a PX for something cheaper and more economical to run, however I will require a lot of cash my way and I’m not interested in knackers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 bk101, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  2. MrrBlackk

MrrBlackk New Member

Bump will listen to px

3. MrrBlackk

MrrBlackk New Member

4. MrrBlackk

MrrBlackk New Member

£7000 takes this

5. Mikey637

Mikey637 Member

Is this robs car?

6. MrrBlackk

MrrBlackk New Member

Nope afraid not

7. Sea Squirrel

Sea Squirrel Jeff Mills Is Watching!

Do you still have this and does it have cruise control?

8. Retro - Slide

Retro - Slide Member

Think it was sold to the lad who owns Aberdeen Hardstyle if I remember correctly.

9. Sea Squirrel

Sea Squirrel Jeff Mills Is Watching!

Balls. Thanks chap