1jz into PS13 wiring....

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Lucky_13, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Lucky_13

Lucky_13 Active Member

Has anyone got any wiring diagrams or info on the wiring needed to run a 1j in my ps13? It currently has a sr20det redtop/loom/ecu and I'm planning on fitting a VVTI 1jz (with bmw box)

I can buy an engine with a loom/ecu but im not sure how difficult it is to make the 1j loom work? Or would it be easier to have a custom loom made up and are there any people/places in the UK that can do this? I know wiring specialties do a kit but I'd rather buy from a the UK if possible.

Cheers

2. BenRice

BenRice Well-Known Member

Apparently there's bugger all that needs to be done to get a factory 1j engine loom & ECU to work

https://www.youtube.com/user/MotionAutoTv/videos

That guy has done a few 1j / 2j into S13/S14 swaps. Have a hunt through his videos, one of them I'm sure he shows you how to do it

3. popthe_3rd

popthe_3rd New Member

I verify if i have it into my archive.. I let you know later!

Thanks

4. PhoenixEngine

PhoenixEngine New Member

If you wanted I could do a plug and play kit with just a few wires to connect or could come to you and do it all

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

5. Lucky_13

Lucky_13 Active Member

We're you from mate ? What kind of price you thinking ? How could I use heaters, lights etc etc?

6. PhoenixEngine

PhoenixEngine New Member

I'm in Frome in Somerset. Well depends on exactly what you are looking for to price up. If you want just look for Phoenix Engine Management on Facebook and you can get my details or message me and we can discuss.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

7. jflather_105

jflather_105 Member

Hey man! have you got this all sorted? I'm looking at doing the exact same swap into my 180SX S13 and will need help wiring mine in as well.