Donation or sponsor

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by DanteSparda, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

Hi all, Im addicted to car drifting but i never had a car that is capable for drift. I have Mercedes 190E (1986, 2.0 90kW), Ive spent too much money to make it family car to learn drift with it. Few times ive tried and I destroyed tires on cardigan.

I watched few videos on YT about drift cars for beginners and prices were from 500-3000$. Car that I found in my town that are more capable for drift were worth 2000-2500$. I couldnt ask for this but I work whole month for 300$ by 16h.I would like to start my drift or maybe rally carreer but with this paycheck its not possible. Thats why I ask good people for little donation or even a sponsor. Its not destined sum but how much you can give, 1$, 5$ 50$ it doesnt matter.

If someone is interested you can send few bucks on my paypal (Admin "NOPE")

If you know a better place where i can ask please let me know.
    Thank you in advance.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Mr Greggles

Mr Greggles Member

I hate it when my tyres are destroyed by cardigans.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

Yeah, not a good feeling.

4. Andy318ti

Andy318ti Active Member

This is a great idea everyone should do it.

5. GethinD

GethinD [][][][][][][][][][]

Why didn't I ever think about this?!?!

Here I am slogging my guts out working stupid hours and days to pay for my house / family / cars when all along I could have just asked other people to give me their money that they've worked hard for.

I'm such an idiot.

• Like Like x 6
  6. G1bbo

G1bbo New Member

This has to be a joke??

7. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

Come to my country and work whole month 16h a day for 300$. Please come, i begging you..i will gladly give you my job. Please come to fuckin Bosnia, I will wait you at airport with a smile on my face. Im 29 and still not married because i dont have enough for life..

A Mercedes i mentioned in first post, i bought it for 650-700$ and guess what. I needed a year to pay that off. So sincerely im begging you, come to Bosnia and I will give you my job since you are crying like a baby..

#7 DanteSparda, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  8. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

If you don't earn the money you can't enjoy the sport.

9. mad.matt

mad.matt Well-Known Member

Great idea, start ripping into the community that you have just pleaded for money.

technoviking.

• Like Like x 2
  10. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

Isnt it a sport one way to earn money?

11. lower class

lower class Member

Spent too much money making a family car but "Im 29 and still not married because i dont have enough for life.."

I'm guessing with the cardigans too this is a troll but if not.;
    No ones going to give you money for nothing. You been here for 29 years you must have realised that by now! This ain't Oxfam o_O

12. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

And now Im a bad guy with 300$ a month but that crybaby with probably 3000$, he is fine. Oh come on..

13. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

I dont care if you are going to believe or not. 1500$ is too much for me that ive spent to make car secure to drive because a guy i bought from him told me "everything is just fine with a car, no worry. Maybe about 150$ you need to repair something small" he fucked me in start.

14. r3k1355

Not our problem you bought a total turd and spent a ton of money fixing it.

Nope

15. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

Rellay? What about soccer players or nba players or tennis players or formula/rally drivers etc, are they all playing sport just for fun or they earning millions per year, more or less? Tell me..

#15 DanteSparda, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  16. r3k1355

Are you a "soccer player or nba players or tennis players or formula/rally driver" ???

No, you're a poor piece of crap begging for handouts.
    If it hasn't already sunk in, no-one on this forum is going to give you any money.

17. Mr Greggles

Mr Greggles Member

This is drifting, you helm.

Also, if you can't earn enough money in Bosnia, have you considered doing what literally everyone else in your position has done? Either move somewhere you can be paid more or stop being a bitch about it and take up a cheaper hobby. Tiddlywinks?

18. mad.matt

mad.matt Well-Known Member

Yeah, but because you've asked people to donate (like a charity) for your drifting and then call someone who called you out on it a "cry baby", not because you're poor: because you're a bit of a c*nt.

Newsflash - we aren't in Bosnia and there are few people here that can comment on the cost of living there, equally, you aren't in the UK (made all too apparent that you think $3000 is a lot of money to live off - Try supporting a family, house, drifting habit on £2300 a month IN THE UK.)

But people here do their best to scrimp where they can and work hard to support their hobbies, not brazenly ask for money from others.
    THAT is why you are the bad guy.

19. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

Look at that, we started insulting. And you rich ones? You could watch ppl dying to death because they have nothing to eat and you cant give them a buck or two. Hahah, no comment here..hahah.

20. DanteSparda

DanteSparda New Member

Ok if you say so, but again, imagine you have 300£ and you have to live with that. Better said to survive a month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.