For Sale R32 GTR Shell

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by F51, Mar 13, 2018.

1. F51

F51 Member

I had previously listed this and had an immense amount of interest, lets face it there are barely any R32 GTR shells out there for sale and the cars are only going up in value. I eventually turned down several sizeable offers (more than im asking) and planned to restore as per my previous plans.

The shell has all glass, front and rear subframes, interior, doors, rear bumper, passenger wing, prop and rear diff set up, wiring and ecu etc is there too.

Missing is the suspension, engine/box, bonnet, drivers wing, lights, boot, brakes. The shell is very dust and dirty (its stored in the dry and has been for 7 years) there is no rust in the arches and in all honesty with some detailing and a lot of cleaning the whole shell/interior will come up great I had planned to buy the parts to repair it but I'm never going to get around to it.

Call 07393859663 The price is £5000 and collection only. No need to haggle, the person who will buy this will appreciate that it is perfect for a reshell/restoration. I have the log book and I can help with getting it on to a trailer. If someone wanted it but needed time to collect, i can take payment and it can stay where it is currently stored (im sure my dad won't mind). Hopefully this shell will save another GTR.

2. F51

F51 Member

I have someone who is able to deliver the shell if needed.

3. scotiasx

scotiasx Active Member

Pictures, lots of pictures

4. F51

F51 Member

No idea how to get them up, I can whatsapp or email pictures for anyone seriously interested.

5. F51

F51 Member

sfs had lots of interest from outside the uk

6. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

thats for sure

7. austin818

austin818 New Member

Is this shell still available? tried contacting the number but no luck