Rb26 Fuel rail

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by PHIL-BLR, Jul 12, 2018.

1. PHIL-BLR

PHIL-BLR Member

I've been looking for an rb26 fuel rail an 99% of ones available for every other car are around £100 and get good ratings but when you type rb26 it goes to £200-250 wtf they do exactly the same thing..

Anybody Got any links to a good quality rail for reasonable money..

Thanks in advance

2. s15-newbie

s15-newbie Active Member

3. PHIL-BLR

PHIL-BLR Member

Yeah but I'm afraid of them leaking would be nice to hear from some one that uses one..

I don't mind paying for an expensive one if their was a reason other than it being rb26 than rb25 1jz 2jz they all do the same job

4. s15-newbie

s15-newbie Active Member

i was using this fuel rail with RC injectors in my S15 with RB26 build a few years ago.

if you are worry about leaking you could change the o-rings for the injectors for oem o-rings and the gaskets for the dash fittings you could change for copper rings. by the way... i don´t see any problems with this fuel rail, as its just a piece of aluminum. only leaking part could be the gaskets but i don´t had any problems with them.

but you should look which diameter your fuel injectors have. (like 11mm type or 14mm type)

5. PHIL-BLR

PHIL-BLR Member

Thanks I was thinking the same about the rail itself all 6 pot stuff is basically the same thing just different mounting points