300bhp 350z

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by LeeHinchy, Oct 8, 2018.

1. LeeHinchy

LeeHinchy New Member

Here is my Nissan 350Z (Fairlady z as it's a jap import ) she was brought into the UK in 2006
    I bought this car August 2015 and she was completely box standard, since owning this car i have added the following....

ENGINE...
    the standard engine is a vq35de (Non turbo) manual.

The car is currently on 84k miles but was on 52k when I purchased it and not had any issues since! Also the car was previously in km as it is an import.

Motordyne 5/16th plenum spacer.
    NWP 75mm big bore throttle body kit.
    Twin decats.
    Full custom exhaust system with lifetime warranty by Tony banks ( in leeds ).
    Hks mushroom air filter.
    The car has been mapped and dyno run by rs tuning in Leeds and is 295.2 BHP with dyno print to prove ( plenty of power for a non turbo ).

WHEELS.

the alloys are 18"
    fronts are 10.5" rears are 11"
    and cost around £1500 alone.

( also can come with standard 350z nismo alloys for right price)

SUSPENSION.

the car is lowered on maxpeedingrods coilovers and the car sits pretty low so the car is fairly solid/bouncy ( as all my cars have been ) it is fully adjustable so be adjusted to suit new owner.

BRAKES.

The car has brembo calipers all round from factory.

INTERIOR.

inside the car is pretty much factory fitted as it's fitted with the original Japanese sat nav/dvd player I wanted to keep these features in the car. However I have replaced the factory head unit ( still have the original) it now had a kenwood DPX406DAB wich has Bluetooth connection to play music as well as hands free, Ipod/AUX connection and USB also has DAB radio.

MOT is due to run out at the end of this month but can come with a 12 month ticket for the right price

i have just replaced the front brakes(£60) and battery (£70) and also have a brand new camshaft position sensor(£109) wich is ready to fit ( come up as a fault code but could have been a faulty battery so i bought both)

The car is currently sorn and is not insured so can't be delivered unfortunately but can be collected with trade plates

£3500!! Viewing welcome please call me on 07462540816

WITH THIS CAR I ALSO HAVE THE STANDARD SUSPESION,
    STANDARD ALLOY WHEELS WITH TYRES,
    STANDARD AIR BOX,
    STANDARD THROTTLE BODY,
    STANDARD CATS,
    STANDARD RADIO,
    CAN ALL BE INCLUDED FOR £4000

Looking to buy a motorbike 600cc or above swaps welcome (bikes only)

Any questions please message or call me please

20170708_201415.

2. razvan_ro

razvan_ro Member

hello there! is it still for sale? not to be any confusion, what can I get for £3500 ?

3. LeeHinchy

LeeHinchy New Member

£3500 is the car as it sits on the photo, 18" wide wheels, coilovers,hks mushroom air filter, plenum spacer, big bore throttle body, full exhaust system, decats, remapped, double din head unit, new brake pads, new battery, new camshaft position sensor.

4. OJ Jones

OJ Jones New Member

Swap for CBR 600rr??

622D1A7A-B264-4EB9-B7EA-D5E3A6ED40BE.

5. LeeHinchy

LeeHinchy New Member

What year is it mate and milage, also can you send me reg private message so i can check insurance, cheers, lee

6. HOODS

HOODS Member

Any bad points?? Seems pretty cheap for a car with no faults and it looks mega clean!

Not taking a dig mate, just interested but wouldn’t want to travel all the way down to be disappointed

7. LeeHinchy

LeeHinchy New Member

Only thing is its got no mot mate, i want a quick sale as ive not used it in around 9 months due to having a company car and once insurance run out i didnt continue it as it wasnt getting used

8. MRMR

MRMR New Member

Is this still for sale bud?