Harley's RS13

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by KillboSlaggins, May 21, 2018.

1. mad.matt

mad.matt Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing my pic (Feckless) ^_^ I've definitely got more of you, still got 560 odd photos to edit :'(

Car looked like it was going well and you did well considering you fucked your back haha

• Like Like x 1
  2. KillboSlaggins

KillboSlaggins Active Member

Oh sick didn't realise that were you! Some mint photos you took of the whole event dude thanks for shooting my shed haha

Nah I can't blame my back for my shite driving, was getting there on the last few runs and I wish I did Friday as well now

#102 KillboSlaggins, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bu11et

Bu11et Well-Known Member

Good to see this out on track dude! So happy for you that its finally running

big difference in torque on an SR compared to CA ey? Don't have to rev its tits off to go anywhere haha

4. KillboSlaggins

Thanks mate I was really lucky to get it there aha

Yeah it was weird having a bit of low down power, certainly took me a while to get used to! You made it look easy there

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. nissanr34cal

nissanr34cal Well-Known Member

Good to see a group of mates getting shit done. Im desperate to get mine to STL next year

6. KillboSlaggins

Aye it's a good laugh for sure. Fingers crossed yours is done in time, crazy how quick the year goes

7. nissanr34cal

nissanr34cal Well-Known Member

Man its crazy how much time these shonkey old nissans can consume

8. PanozGTR

PanozGTR Member

So good to see this thing finally back on the road, STL4 looked absolutely nuts too. I definitely should've gone, I'll 100% book the time off and make the trek to the next one!

• Like Like x 1
  9. KillboSlaggins

thanks man it's nice to have it back!

such a chilled event, I enjoyed spectating on friday as much as driving thursday tbh well worth the journey

10. KillboSlaggins

I forgot to put in the last update I finally fitted bride rails to the passenger zeta so it now sits straight, probably not worth mentioning but I was happy to have it done at last. Spot the cable tied 42kg jack loaded behind the seat for the trip up to driftland and yeah I know the handbrake needs adjusting

IMG_9926.JPG

IMG_9928.JPG

Couple more photos from stl came through, big thanks to matt, josh, ali, will, laurie and goodtimesdrift for snappin

EQZR1627.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_9958.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

IMG_9960.JPG

Still disappointed I drove like shit but meh, gotta get an alignment and grow some balls

Next on this list a dmax rear wing, paint the bumper and skirts then maybe look at some lock ;)

11. josh3880

josh3880 Member

Your handbrake needs some adjustment sir and also a cover, must be awful to use as it is?

12. KillboSlaggins

I know man I said that at the beginning of my last post hahaha, aye it’s pretty shit at the moment. Trying not use it so much but failing

13. KillboSlaggins

I'm still alive and so is the nissan, just been fucking around with pointless stuff recently nothing interesting at all tbh

Got round to painting the underside of the bonnet, another rattle can job because I'm lazy af and not that bothered

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

Finally changed the fronts, was driving around on cords for far too long. Got some stickier ns2r's and even on the road I felt an improvement with grip (in the dry). Noticed the offside loom was getting fucked so did a tuck as per driver's side and yeah the blue tape annoys me too don't @ me

IMG_0246.JPG

Went to the BQR meet in Chelt with some friends which was pretty good, a few cool cars etc but the inevitable pop and bang fiestas were doing their thing as per. Couple people took some shots of my shed too

OVVM1520.JPG

IXAO1205.JPG

Oh yeah I did the single wiper because I'm cool as fuck? Or not...

A mate was selling a tubular manifold with a slight crack in a weld so I bought that and got it tigg'd at work. Was a tit to fit, managed to snap a stud in the block, was nowhere near tight but still went. Managed to get it out thanks to some help, drilled and used a stud extractor all done in 5 minutes. THEN it clashed with the rocker breather so I've got some 1m hose to replace/reroute. Probably not worth the hassle tbh but it does sound a bit better so meh

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Always disliked the gear knob that came with the car, couldn't find any I liked apart from kids heart but fat chance finding one so I decided to make my own for lols. It's actually quite nice to drive with believe it or not

IMG_0274.JPG

Then I thought of how much I hate my wheel so I changed that too, don't worry I didn't make this. Thought about a wooden deep corn but went for a custom jimmyup wheel. I'm not a weeb but tokyo ghoul is one of my favourites so I asked for a ken kaneki piece. Love it tbh

QNHI5250.JPG

IMG_E0150.JPG

Just gotta sort that fucking handbrake and the interior will be reet

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. thyfartismurder

thyfartismurder Active Member

Whatever you say... :thumbs:

cool wheel though I'd rock it

• Like Like x 1
  15. BenRice

BenRice Well-Known Member

Love the shift can! Great idea

Watch out for those NS2R's in cold & wet weather. You'll wish you were on chords again lol

Also, i've got 10 on the trifecta of update posts that contain "i still need to adjust my handbrake" because no one loves adjusting their handbrake

16. KillboSlaggins

honestly I'm not haha, I just watch whatever on netflix :rolleyes:

Thanks man, I started designing an insert for the can and I googled if people sell them, turns out a couple places in the states sell can shifters. Bit gutted it's not an original idea. Still, they're $60 plus shipping so at least I saved some dollar!

Yeah I'm not gonna drive it during winter tbh, now everything is welded up and undersealed I may as well try and look after it for now

#116 KillboSlaggins, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  17. Bu11et

Bu11et Well-Known Member

I dont mind :euge:

I enjoy going from having a really crappy handbrake to a really tight one within half an hour :dw: