For Sale BMW e34 525iSE , solid car , coilovers , m5 bits , non sunroof , 18's , brakes.

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Bolf, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

Rare opportunity to get a genuine manual e34 in very solid condition needing minor jobs to be a minter! (NO WELDING) or if your into retro , weld the diff and it would be a great drifter that you can still go to retro events and shows in....

eEpcsWA.

Year : 1992

Mileage on clocks (170kish , original clocks were replaced at 127.5with M5 clocks years ago and MOT history shows this , estimate actual car mileage to be 133k)

MOT valid until
    2 April 2020

Model : BMW 525i SE

Colour : Black

Engine: M50b25TU

Gearbox : ZF 5 speed manual

Factory Options: Aircon , Non sunroof. Usual SE refinements.

Modifications: 540i Brakes (uprated pads and discs) , FK coil-overs (setup by String Theory) , double din screen head-unit , remapped , single mass flywheel and Valeo clutch, short shifter , gutted cats , headlight protection film , HID main beam , choice of alloy wheels but currently on e65 18's with good tyres , strut brace , uprated speakers , oil pressure , temp and volts gauges , M5 seats , M5 clocks , m5 lower splitter , face lift skirts , m5 rear bumper.
    Work done in the past 12 months to recommission : Full service , new water pump , new rectifier in alternator , new brushes in starter motor , rewired immobiliser (was faulty) , new plugs , any front worn bushes replaced , new steering arms , new belts , new fan clutch , new thermostat , new flywheel (SMFW) and clutch , gearbox oil renewed , Mtech2 steering wheel sourced and fitted , gear-knobsourced and fitted. cat 1 alarm. Rear blind , hella spoiler.

Notes :
    I bought this car from an enthusiast in London who had unfortunately fallen ill and couldn't use or maintain the car , it was parked on a private housing estate (no salt) , and the underside shows minimal signs of corrosion , the jacking points and sills are MINT , I removed the skirts and inspected when I got the car , and gave them a little coat of hard wearing protection paint in black , the whole car was gone through and made 100% mechanically sound and reliable as I planned on using over summer and then having the panels painted in winter. (the car has various marks and dings from being parked in Shoreditch at the side of the road , but is presentable and a 10ft car , i've personally done 3000 miles in it and loved it , returning an average of 32 mpg over these and as much as 37mpg on a long run up to manchester. The engine is sweet as a nut.
    I did start to restore the car as close to OEM as possible and have managed to source and fit most of the parts , the centre console isnt stock , but does have a double din Mechless headunit in with a touch screen and USB/BT etc , I left this in as I like my music , and fitted the gauges that were previously atop the dashboard into the original Din slot for radio (looks better).

What she needs to be perfect: Critically...
    rooflining is not perfect , interior needs tidying a little (previous owner painted roof lining black , looks ok , but not original)
    NSF wing needs repairs to a dent and possible replacement (i'm no expert)
    Overall bodywork needs tidying (but no Rust) , arches are MINT , sills are MINT (no sunroof to cause rust)
    Centre console is not original
    few trim panels to be fitted & sourced.
    Rear blind needs rewinding if fussy
    b pillar is wrapped in a wrap and not original
    sometimes on start doesn't fire up 1st time , always does second time (fuel pressure valve?) Runs perfectly and pulls well.
    Aircon not activating , not investigated , switch doesn't light up.
    rear bushes maybe (drives fine)

Comments :
    Drives amazingly , pulls , stops , corners beautifully. Always turning heads and people pass comment , happy to jump in it and drive 1000 miles no problem . Mechanically i've gone through it all. Sad to have to sell it , but I have 3 other cars and I really need to make progress on those!
    I have a FOLDER full of reciepts and paperworks from previous owner , I have two boxes full of parts and spares (probably £500 worth) , I have a selection of different wheels I can fit if those arent to taste , 17's mainly . 
    Come and view it , I have a ramp and can raise to inspect happily. No test drives without insurance or CASH

Price , i've gone for £2500 , i've compared to other cars on the market and I feel this is a good price for a quick sale to the right person , I will listen to offers but only in person after viewing the car. Can negotiate if you want to bring your own wheels etc , but the value of the wheels on the car is at most £300-350 , mileage will go up , this is my weekend car at the moment.

I will consider PX but only up to the value of 1200-1400 maybe and something RWD or quirky , nothing boring and plain please! I also need a car painting so can do a deal there?

I'll post pics in the second post (uploading)

2. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattvaughan180

Nice car and good luck with the sale dude
    off topic here hope you don’t mind but don’t you reckon Toyota got the idea for there jzx100 chaser from the e34? I went to get a car cover for my chaser(which they don’t make)so I checked measurements of other cars and the e34 m5 is the same length same width and 2cm taller

4. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

e39 is jzx100 basically lol

5. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.