Bulk Tyres - Good Quality Tread - Pick Your Sizes

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by Toolman, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Toolman

Toolman Member

Hi guys,

I've recently started a new job as Tyre Manager for Charles Trent Vehicle Recycling.
    We have a huge stock of tyres and i've been given the ok to sell off bulk orders if anyone is interested?

Just comment the tyre sizes your after and how many you'd like and i'll have the lads dig out stock and let you know what we've got.
    I can do some great deals on price and we can ship all orders on a pallet worldwide so it's not just limited to the UK.

2. chidley

chidley i like fingers

Are these new tyres or part worns? I might be interested in some but not til after new year (if any are left!)

3. Toolman

Toolman Member

All Part Worn tyres with remaining tread between 8mm & 6mm. All our tyres are put through a quality control check in accordance with the law so there are no puncture repairs or damage.

4. screaminsilvia

Do you have a good pair of Bridgestone RE050A 245/45r18 96W for Nissan 350z non run flat. If so what condition are they, tread depth and also date code. Please can you confirm cost shipped. Thanks

5. Toolman

Toolman Member

Hi, thanks for your enquiry.
    Currently in our retail stock i have one Bridgestone RE050A 96W, Tread measuring across the tyre is 6mm / 7mm / 7mm / 5mm and date code is 1018 (18th week of 2018).
    I also have a Goodyear Eagle F1 on a 100Y (higher speed rating will be ok to fit) with tread measuring 6mm/ 7mm / 7mm / 6mm and date code is 0119 (1st week of 2019).

We're currently working through our stock in the tyre production warehouse and i know there are more 18" tyres up there so we'll check to see if there's another Bridgestone to match and let you know.

6. MLKnott

MLKnott Member

Hi bud, I'd be interested in some 225 40 r18. Brand doesnt matter too much but need to be a matching pairs. Is that something you could do?