JZX100 Link Plugin ECU + Tuners in the NW

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by Ashley Bryers, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Ashley Bryers

Ashley Bryers New Member

Hi chaps,

I'm looking at purchasing a link plugin ECU for the jzx100, would just like to know if anyone has had any experience running one, and if so how was the initial setup, what sensors are possible to run? (Ideally I'd like to go to MAP using the onboard 4bar, believe this also requires the use of IAT, wideband lambda and knock)

Are there any limitations from using this that may affect stuff such as tacho signals etc. As I believe it's difficult to get these running with some aftermarket ECU's (The car will be a street car so retaining stuff like this is important to me)

And finally does anyone have any recommendations for tuners local to me (I'm based in cumbria) few friends have recommended a company called JDM Dyno to me, but if there's more options that I'm not aware of it would be great to know!

TIA!

2. Jimbaw

Jimbaw Member

Hi mate,
    Speak to Scott at Underwoods in Carlisle. He's a link dealer and really knowledgeable.
    I'm in Carlisle myself and he works on all sorts of jdm cars and they have their in house hub dyno

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ashley Bryers

Ashley Bryers New Member

Cheers! Had a quick look at their work, looks top quality. I'll be in touch!

4. Jimbaw

Jimbaw Member

No worries mate. Tell them I sent you they're way (Jimmy with the 1j swapped 350z)