First time buyer. Help!!!

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by mattmccmatt, Jul 26, 2020.

1. mattmccmatt

mattmccmatt New Member

First post. First time I've looked into an import, done a bit of homework and found a couple of cars im interested in.
    Anyone had any dealings with: Torque-Gt, jap import cars .co.uk or SVA imports?
    Good or bad. Thanks.

2. Klone

Klone Member

i used Torque GT for my DC5. Honestly the best on the market in terms of importing in my view. They were excellent.

I import myself now, but if I stopped i wouldnt hesitate using them again. Darren is a top bloke!

• Like Like x 1
  3. mattmccmatt

mattmccmatt New Member

Thanks. After lots of homework I've decided to use their personal import service to source my new car. The guys seem really genuine so fingers crossed.

4. Tripp

Tripp Member

Torque GT are probably the best in the UK. You will know exactly what you are getting with no surprises. You do pay more for this compared to some other importers, but worth it so you don't get a crusty piece of shit

5. Fraser Mac

Fraser Mac Moderator
    Staff Member

Torque GT, JM Imports, Harlow Jap.

Just avoid the weirdo's on FB who will find you the crustys. Remember if it is cheap there is a reason.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roofless_

Roofless_ Active Member

Just imported a JZX100 Mark II Tourer V (factory manual) from Torque GT and it was hassle free.

Picking it up Friday after a long wait because of Coronavirus.

I did try and import something with ML imports but he kept messing me about.

Look at the reviews for TorqueGT and they really do speak for themselves, I'd use them again in a heart beat if I'm honest.

You can use someone else or you can do it off your own back. Pros and cons to both.

• Useful Useful x 1