1995 Toyota MR2 Rev3 Turbo F355 Replica. Tin Top. V.Low Mileage. 49k miles. L@@K!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Muscles, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Muscles

Muscles Active Member

******* MOD EDIT *******
    WARNING! This car does not appear to belong to Muscles, nor is it in his possession.
    Do not contact him with regards to purchasing this vehicle!!!

Rev3 Turbo F355 Tin Top For Sale.

The car has the properly dimensioned front end, and wheel arch gaps are spot on.
    It looks every part the real F355 and not a cheap kit backyard job. This is 100% professionally done.
    Genuine REV3 turbo, running standard boost.
    Very Low mileage only having covered 79k kms. So only 49k miles.

The car will be fitted with a new cambelt and new water pump including a fresh mot before sale.

£XXXXXX

IMG_20200721_203850.

#1 Muscles, Jul 31, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. crazyae86

crazyae86 Well-Known Member

looks great mate

3. Muscles

Muscles Active Member

Thank you buddy. :).

4. chackday

chackday New Member

Hi

What's your location pls and are you open to offers

5. Muscles

Muscles Active Member

Please PM me.

Car is in Farnham Common. SL2 postcode.

And yes open to offers.

I have someone coming to view Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you.

6. got_s14a?

got_s14a? Member

Well worth the money. Can't find a rev 3 tin top anywhere let alone a rarri rep

7. Muscles

Muscles Active Member

Definitely.
    Thank you buddy.

Let me know if you or anyone wants first refusal.

Been really really busy.

Bringing it back from my storage in the next few days.

Maybe Monday.

So it will actually be available. :).

8. Muscles

Muscles Active Member

Admin. Please Delete.

9. Fraser Mac

Fraser Mac Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey, We got an email saying this car isn't in your possession and you haven't paid for it?

Can you clear this up before anything is done with this thread?

10. Muscles

Muscles Active Member

Please delete thread.

11. Muscles

Muscles Active Member

I paid a deposit on the car but relations broke down.

I pulled out of the sale.

12. sindy mccormick

sindy mccormick New Member

Muscles is a liar. He won ebay auction in July 2020, car was priced at 4500. He paid 100 deposit in 2 payments. Excuses for not collecting were, 1 his nans funeral, 2,couldn't get a trailer, 3, friend with transporter let him down, 4,bought transporter that had fuel problem, 5,transporter wouldn't go in to gear. All the while he's advertised my car on numerous pages stating its in his storage unit, making out he was in possession of it and trying to flip it for a profit. This is an amazing car that has never failed to start and has low mileage. The pics are my pics, of my car, for sale due to health problems, its sat on my driveway. If you want to know about the car, ask away. I waited 10 weeks for the time waster to come and collect, believing his lies and excuses. Hes lied to all of you, he's not even seen the car in person.

13. sindy mccormick

sindy mccormick New Member

Car has NEVER been in Farnham Common. This guy has lied to you all

14. Fraser Mac

Fraser Mac Moderator
    Staff Member

We have decided to leave this For Sale thread open as a warning to others in the future.

Some basic rules for buying cars off the internet folks -

SELLING YOUR CAR SAFELY
    SAFETY TIPS FOR PRIVATE CAR SALES

While there tends to be more risk in buying a car, private sellers are not immune to being targeted by fraudsters. To help you avoid falling victim to a crime, here are our top five things to know when selling your car:

• As a private seller, you are responsible for making sure that the description you have given of the vehicle is accurate. Details in the advertisement, such as mileage and whether or not the vehicle has a full-service history, should be correct. If the buyer asks whether the vehicle has been involved in any accidents, you should answer honestly. It is illegal to mislead the buyer and you are liable for this should anything go wrong.
    • Collect all relevant paperwork together such as the V5C, service history and MOT certificate, along with any receipts you may have for work done on the car. The buyer may wish to check the details such as the address on the V5C and the mileage recorded on the most recent MOT certificate, and this is a reasonable expectation. However, never let potential buyers take copies or photographs of vehicle documents, or keep the originals before buying. These should only be handed over with the car after the money has been deposited safely into your bank account.
    • Be aware that fraudsters may contact you posing as potential buyers. Never share personal details over the phone, as criminals could use this information to create a cloned advert and scam others, or attempt to exploit your identity. Genuine buyers should not have a problem with viewing the car in person and checking the details.
    • Never leave a potential buyer alone with the keys or allow them to go on a test drive without you. You may wish to take a friend or family member along with you for the test drive, and don’t be afraid to stop it early if the potential buyer drives dangerously.
    • Never let a buyer drive your car away without first paying you in full. If the buyer has given you a cheque or transferred funds to your account, wait for this to clear fully before you hand the keys over.
    It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that a transaction is legitimate. Remember, you must notify the DVLA of the transferred ownership, as you are responsible for the vehicle until you have done so. If you don’t, you could find yourself facing somebody else’s motoring offences.

It is important to note that Motors.co.uk takes no responsibility for the legitimacy of any enquiries you receive on your advert. Remember to use your common sense and instinct as to whether a transaction feels legitimate. You are under no obligation to sell the car and can back out at any stage before you have received the money for the vehicle.

BEING CAUTIOUS OF FRAUDULENT BUYERS
    • Be wary of offers to buy your car without a single viewing
    • Be cautious of potential buyers who claim someone else will pay in their stead
    • Do not let any prospective buyers into your home
    • Consider having someone with you during viewings
    • Never hand the car keys or documents over until payment is cleared and in your account
    • Remember: a cheque will show up in your account after a couple of days, but it won't clear for at least five working days and could still bounce
    • Beware of cold callers asking you for money to help sell your car (aka possible vehicle-matching scams)
    • Beware of 'phishing' email scams - these may pose as buyers or even classifieds websites
    • Take caution with supposed overseas buyers who ask you to cover transportation costs (aka potential shipping scams)
    Remember, it is also illegal to sell a car in an unroadworthy condition to an unaware buyer. If the vehicle is not fit to be driven, by law you must make this clear in the advert and sell it 'for repairs or spare parts'.