Where to learn/practice drifting arround Bradford/up north?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by ernestas, Jul 15, 2020.

1. ernestas

ernestas New Member

Hi !
    Does anyone has any spots or quiet places away from town itself where its possible to learn first baby steps of actually "drifting "
    I know some people says go to track but i dont think going to track when id be spinning out on every corner is great idea either..
    Looking for just something wide and open to literally learn how to go sideways more than for 1 second :D . Thank you !

2. Andy318ti

Andy318ti Active Member

Go to a track. You can get help from others and it's a safe environment.
    No one cares if you spin every corner, we were all beginners at one point

3. ryanjuk

ryanjuk New Member

I'd also like to know this. Not many tracks up our way that do drifting that aren't a 2/3hour drive away from what I've read/seen so far.

4. ernestas

ernestas New Member

Ay someone from the area :D , any chance you know atleast few spots ? :( been driving arround literally cant find anything that woulddnt be busy .

5. Rippon766

Rippon766 Member

Spinning on the track is much safer than on the road.

3 Sisters?

6. Nissan180

Nissan180 Member

Give me shout if you find somewhere quiet in Bradford

7. SR-Tommy

SR-Tommy Member

Join The 3s drift community on Facebook. There is a novice day next Friday

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. LiamKarl

LiamKarl New Member

I'm from Bradford, just about to buy my first drift project car, i'm in the same situation.. Did you find anywhere decent ? I'm Thinking of having a look down at Euroway Trading Estate, see if any good sized spots down there.

9. Rastas13

Rastas13 Member

Good to hear that I thought yheh was going to stop drifting cause not heard any dates in ages

10. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

You think you can find a quiet spot in Bradford to drive like that?? Do you not realise quite how much the police are out looking for people like you to prosecute??

It's got to be one of the top places in the entire country for vehicle crime, some coppers just spend all day arresting people for doing dumb shit in cars.

They will take your car, take your licence and leave you wondering why you didn't just go to 3 sisters like everyone told you to several times.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. chri5

chri5 Active Member

Going to a busy industrial estate is alway a good idea nobody ever reports anything so police just let you carry on

go to a track, spin out as often as you will, nobody cares in fact some people will show you where your going wrong and as an added bonus you can’t be prosecuted