Mercedes M103 with Turbo

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by sjokolai, Jan 27, 2012.

1. sjokolai

sjokolai New Member

Hi all, I'm considering turbocharging my MB w124 3.0 L SOHC engine, better known as the m103..

I'm more of a noob when it comes down to this and I was hoping you fellas on :dw: could help me.

What parts exactly do I need to do turbocharge an N/A engine?

2. James_200sx

James_200sx Member

A turbo would be a good start.

3. sjokolai

sjokolai New Member

I was thinking more of ; injectors, piping to intercooler, new fuel pump.. Mostly every part needed to turbo convert the benz.

4. Baron Von diff diff

You need to visit turbobandit.se Roman is the man for turboing these engines.
    His own w124 m103 ran over 600bhp for a few years on stock internals. Check out the many videos on youtube.
    Great engine great car great idea!

5. sjokolai

sjokolai New Member

His blue w124 is sick! seen alot of projects and people doing this, but none have really gone in depth thou
    I know more or less what to do in theory.. only turbo engine I've worked on is ca18det S13 engine

6. BAD300

BAD300 New Member

maybe I can help haha

Peachparts forum is the home of Roman (PUMPISH); JORETO & myself. Our build threads are the stickies @ top of the 'Performance Paddock' forum on this site.

JORETO's thread would be the most informative for basic starter info. I am using LPI injection so, proly not able to help too much from my thread but, I can give you basic info & plenty of boosting info/advice.

Here is the link below to Performance Paddock forum:

http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/performance-paddock/

Pm me if you prefer?

I would have thought you'd be familiar with these cars located in that side of the world? Roman lives in Sweden. Racer is another member & I have some sweet performance parts being built in Estonia for my M103. I can point you to him if you like?

Cheers,
    Tim.

#6 BAD300, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012