***S14 Full Titanium Exhaust System***

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by uncle silvia, Oct 12, 2009.

1. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member

Im selling the Full Titainium Exhaust System from my drifty S14 after I have now broken it after the accident. However, the exhaust was not damaged at all and is in perfect condition.

This exhaust, being made from Titanium is extreamly lightweight and weighs in at only 5-6kg in total. Its not just a Titainium backbox....... its the full thing!! :nod:

The system is from an unknown manufacturer in Japan as there are no markings on it, but it is built to a very high standard with the welds and construction are awesome (see pics).
    An exhaust like this one would normally cost well over £1000 new.
    This exhaust is fairly loud due to its straight through design :thumbs:. However, a tailpipe exhaust bung is included in the price to make it almost silent if required.
    There is a small amount of black paint overspray on the back of the backbox which can be cleaned off but cannot be seen when fitted to a vehicle anyway.

Anyway Im looking for £400 for it and that is the reserve I currently have it up for on Ebay.
    I prefer Cash on collection as posting this will be difficult due to its one piece design and I will remove from ebay if someone wants it from here.

(De-cat in pics not included)

200SX Silvia S14 SR20DET Full Titanium Exhaust System on eBay (end time 15-Oct-09 12:32:10 BST)

Cheers. :cool:

Heres some pics..............
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member

Heres a few vids I have of my car with the exhaust but no bung fitted (I dont have any vids of it with bung fitted as it sounded great without it lol :thumbs:

With the bung it was very quiet indeed which kept the neighbours happy lol :nod:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member

4. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member

5. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member

Provisionally sold................. Other JDM S14 stuff in my other listings on Ebay!

6. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member