17" Volk GT-N Split Rims 5x114 with tyres

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by uncle silvia, Aug 1, 2010.

1. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member

I wanted to keep them for my next car, however, Ive decided to concintrate on my old corolla which they wont fit on. I almost wanted to buy another car just to put these wheels on LOL.

The wheels are in excelent condition with no dents to the rim at all but with only a few minor marks around the bolt holes.

They are a Staggered fitment with 8J +35 on the front and 9J +44 for the rears.
    Also they come with 3 good tyres and 1 on the legal limit ( 4th good one will be fitted if sold at the right price)

NOTE: Im currently out of the country traveling (hence selling the wheels for extra funds) so please send any questions to my email crxboy150@hotmail.com or just PM me and Ill get them answered asap for you!
    I have a friend back home that will be there able to arrange your collection.

£500

Thanks

Heres the pics of them on my S14 in all its glory (20mm spacers all round).....................
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And heres better pics of all the wheels...............
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Front............
    [​IMG]

Rear.............
    [​IMG]

#1 uncle silvia, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  2. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member

3. Perriss21

Perriss21 Active Member

woooouuuuuuu wwwwooooouuuuu

offset police

pull over!!!:dw:

4. ducatichick

ducatichick Drift Spice

dude how many for sale threads do you need for 1 set of rims????

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/parts-sale-private-sales/118360-ive-put-my-volk-gt-ns-back-ebay.html

&

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/par...are-17-volk-gt-n-forged-split-rims-5x114.html

oh &

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/par...it-rims-5x114-testing-water-not-yet-sale.html

I think you're struggling to sell them mate because they are such a high offset and not particularly wide, it's a fair price for not that great a size. I'm not trying to start a slanging match, I have a pair of these in 18''s (10J +12), they are lush wheels :nod: but I think you'll struggle to offload them due to the offset/width.

Keep them, they are worth more to you than to anyone else. :thumbs:

5. uncle silvia

uncle silvia Member

Sorry about the re posts of the advert but For some reason it wouldnt let me edit the old ads! I was gonna keep them but after a few months I redid the advert and put them up for sale again!
    I had had to edit the advert as im now traveling and wanted to explain this and also many people were going off topic discussing my bodykit on my s14 in a previous ad.

Internet is very slow here in NZ and does funny things!

Anyway i have had some interest from S2000 owners as apparently they will fit them well!

Basicly they are up for sale at that price and if they go they go and if they dont they dont.