EBAY Mazda MX5 S-VT Sport 6 Speed 1.8 LSD Hardtop HSD Leather MK2.5 *NO RESERVE*

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by JoshCooperSR13, Mar 13, 2018.

1. JoshCooperSR13

ebay add - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253488456387?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Here for sale is my 2002 Mazda MX5 S-VT Sport MK2.5 facelift. This is one of the best spec MX5's you can buy, the S-VT comes with a 6 speed gearbox, LSD (limited slip differential), Heated leather seats, VVT engine and 16" alloy wheels. The facelift has the new style headlights, fog lights, white interior dials and front bumper.

The MX5 has had 4 previous owners before me and a full service history including a stamped service book, most of the old MOT's and V5C registration document. The current MOT expires 18/4/18.
    The car has done 90,153 miles and it runs and drives exactly as you'd expect with no issues. The bodywork is very good but does have a couple of bits of rust on the arches which can been seen from the photos, there is also some rust bubbling around the top drivers side of the windscreen but this doesn't cause any leaks. Unfortunately the drivers heated seat doesn't seem to warm up however the passenger side heated seat works perfectly.

As you can see from the photos the MX5 has been slightly modified with a roof spoiler on the hardtop and a ducktail style spoiler fitted to the bootlid. If they aren't quite to your taste they are easily removed, the roof spoiler is simply secured with a sealant to the glass. The boot spoiler is screwed so would either need the holes filled or a replacement boot could be sourced easily enough.

The MX5 also has a set of fully adjustable V2 HSD DT coilover suspension, this was bought brand new 24/11/17 and was fitted a week or so later so is practically new with only around 1500 miles on them. They are currently set relatively low but can be raised up to near stock position if required. This suspension has 14 stage damping adjustment and can be changed easily from a comfy road setting to a stiffer track setup if required. The front springs are 9K 175mm and the rears are 7K 150mm. These cost £615.00 on their own!! Original suspension is also included in the sale.

The auction also includes the hardtop roof with heated rear screen which is in great condition, I have also photographed the soft top which you can see is in great condition too with no rips, tears or leaks. The soft top also has a heated glass rear window.

I am located in Maidstone, Kent and this is collection only. You are bidding to buy, not to come and negotiate. Can be driven home no problem providing you have paid the relevant insurance and tax. Cash or Bank transfer on collection.

There is no Buy It Now price this is an auction 99p with no reserve only!

UK bidders only with 10 or more positive feedback unless agreed prior to bidding, if you have less then 10 positive feedback please contact me first otherwise your bid will be removed.
    Should you have any questions please feel to ask.

Happy Bidding!

28939438_10156263197578991_1512742557_o.