s13 200sx 89 stage 2 two tone

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by james899, Jul 16, 2013.

1. james899

james899 Member

s13 200sx 89 stage 2 two tone sold please remove

Here i am selling with regret my s13 200sx in tow tone seafoam green and dark grey metallic, Due to financial reasons i cant finish this car to how i want it to be so i am regrettably selling it its a 99% finished project it has mot till march next year i think, has had a lot of work and new parts and loads of spares and goodies i want everything to go whit this car as a whole it currently is completely stripped in the rear but i have full rear interior for it will be included , with a spare engine also ca18det i used for parts will be included along with boxes and boxes of parts i have nearly 2 of every part for the engine bay the new parts and goodies it has are as follows

t28 turbo with HKS adjustable actuator no smoke at all
    stainless manifold
    has a manual boost controller (not plumed in but will be included)
    japspeed 3" downpipe decat
    3"centre section splits to twin 2.5" shotgun exhaust
    walbro 255 fuel pump (100miles basically new)
    battery relocation to boot with kill switch in armrest
    varta battery (100miles basically new)
    horsham developments stage 2 ecu chip (100miles basically new)
    CS2 coilovers (100miles basically new)
    blitz DTT turbotimer and boost gauge
    front adjustable tension rods
    driftworks supercool radiator
    spal secondary fan on missile switch on dash
    japspeed FMIC custom piping (100miles basically new)
    jap number plates
    japspeed induction filter
    engine service (plugs, oil, sump gasket, gearbox oil fuel filter (100miles basically new)
    deep dish steering wheel and boss (100miles basically new)
    genuine vertex s13 side skirts (never fitted in the uk came from japan)
    front bumper looks like a vertex but with facelift lights
    possibly more parts cant think atm

the shell has done 90043 miles and engine has done less original engine is included as had a oil leak so removed was going to rebuild it hence the swap out the car as it sits will need to be tailored as with the parts included it wouldn’t drive as how low it is as the extra weight wouldn’t be great the down pipe either would need adjusting it hangs low but its not a problem on flat roads speed bumps are a issue the rota grid drifts in the pics are not included it is on standard wheels shown in 1 of the pics 1 of them has a air leak but I do have a 5[SUP]th[/SUP] that may be good and not leaking but I do have a spare tyre for the standard wheels and I have 3 195 50 16” I think tyres included if buyer wants them as skid tyres this car needs tax and a welded diff and would be all good to skid has had a minor miss off boost only very intermittent believe its the coil packs but I have a second set included haven’t had the time to do it im looking for with everything included apart form the rota's £2200 ONO as this is a very rare car in this colour and the fact it hasn’t been drifted like most s13 you see and the colour there are only 7 left in the uk (I have been told and apparently only 50 were in the uk in this colour to start with) this will have a stereo in it when i sell it i know not the most crutial thing

Price £2200 ONO

Any enquiries text all day and call after 6:30pm on 07753230053 cheers for looking the car is in norfolk

pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]