SR20DET complete engine and gearbox

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Sirro, May 24, 2021.

1. Sirro

Sirro New Member

Complete SR20DET red top engine and gearbox from a 1991 S13. Mileage approximately 100k miles. Running and boosting with no issues. Top mount stainless steel manifold, Garrett turbo (no play in turbo), complete ECU and engine wiring loom, uprated clutch, etc. Ideal for a conversion or complete 180SX/200SX replacement.

Located in Scotland. Will ship within the UK on a pallet. £4500. Photos to follow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

2K over priced

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nissanboi

Nissanboi Active Member

at that price you have a ca18 bro

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. ashdadrummer

ashdadrummer Member

Not so sure. I've bought and sold multiple good SR's for sub £1500 lately. There's plenty of complete kits on the market for 2.5K.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sirro

Sirro New Member

Where are you seeing these? I can only find one complete kit and it’s on eBay for ca. £5k

6. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

I was waiting for the old "well on ebay" comment. Yeah they sit on ebay at that prices for months if not a year and never sell. 2.5k for a stock setup is about right, 3k if youve got some nice bits on there. And for reference a CA18 is £1500 tops with box etc

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sirro

Sirro New Member

I was waiting for you to tell me where you can buy them. If it isn’t eBay or on here, where are you buying lots of them for £1500?

8. jbsauce

jbsauce Member

Here, ebay, facebook, etc, I have a complete ca18 with box for £1500 if you want it

9. ashdadrummer

ashdadrummer Member

Facebook is the best place these days but they appear all over the place.
    I sold a lovely low millage straight cam for £1400 at the weekend. I'd agree with the above that it's a 2.5K package but your obviously welcome to price as you wish. Just some friendly advise of what the real market is moving at rather than Ebay prices where things have been sat for months and the big dealers offering a small warranty.