SupraStick gearbox controller...

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by doninphi, Jan 4, 2016.

1. doninphi

doninphi Member

This is a SupraStick gearbox controller. SOLD

[​IMG]

In short, it allows full control of the 4 forward gears of an Automatic box. This allows you to lock it in gear for rolling road sessions, or before corners control to drop down a cog to prevent you getting kick down mid corner etc... in short it makes an automatic car a bit more of a drivers car.

This however is not a complete kit as you do need a way of controlling it up and down - tiptronic buttons on your steering wheel, etc... I bought a Toyota Corolla Verso Wheel with paddles (was about £100 inc airbag). I've got it fitted to my Soarer Twin Turbo Auto. It will work on any Toyota box with 2 solenoids (later boxes had three I believe). So Soarer, Supra, JZX, Crown, Chaser etc... but also Nissan boxes too such as 200sx I believe.

The website from the manufacturer is latentsolutions dot com and all of the information and manuals to download are there. I've done a fitting guide to installing this on SoarerUnion dot com too. These retail at £300 to £350 plus import taxes from the USA.

Mine is close to mint with no wires cut as I extended them, it's in the car and working now perfectly. I will remove once sold so dispatch time will be 1 week.

On ebay now, pm me if you want it as we'll avoid ebay. :)

SupraStick Supra Soarer Autobox controller

#1 doninphi, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. doninphi

doninphi Member

Sold, thanks.