M52B28 with front sump, gearbox and M20 flywheel & start

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Big.D, May 13, 2015.

1. Big.D

Big.D Member

For sale is my M52 2.8 from an E38 728 which means it has the front sump which will fit into an e21/e30 perfectly. The engine was removed from my E38 which was originally purchased from an elderly gentleman who used the car to waft to and from the shops. When i picked the car up i just used it a daily driver doing 15 miles a day to and from work for around 6 months . The engine is on 120000 miles and has had regular oil changes, I also replaced the thermostat and water pump around 3 months ago.

For the 6 months i drove the car it never missed a beat the only issue i had was when i drove into my workshop to strip it down the power steering pump started to whine so i would recomend swapping that while the engine is out of the car as its an awkward job to do when the engine is in situ.

Included with the engine is all of the E38 ecu's the standard E38 loom is still on the car but i had to cut the automatic gearbox wiring, Also included is the standard starter motor and standard air box.

For the above engine i would like £525.00

I do have an e34 525 gearbox with brand new mounts which i was going to put on this engine which i will sell as package for £575.00

I also have an unmachined m20 flywheel and starter motor which i can sell with the engine for £575.00 or with the engine and gearbox for £625.00

Excuse the poor phone pictures my DSLR's battery died better pics available upon request.

Based in Chichester ,West Sussex

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Big.D

Big.D Member

Engines still here would be great in an e30 and have also been told the sump works on e36 m3 lumps!

3. Big.D

Big.D Member

Engines still here would be great in an e30!