theving bastard (car was gone thismorning)

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by jamie_stafford, Oct 30, 2009.

1. iiDazz

iiDazz TrackbloG

or steal enemys tanks and cars! :D:D:D:D

2. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

Don't get me started-there are enough thieving fuckers, lying twats and oxygen thieves in already. The Army really doesn't need any more, they're just a waste of resources and time that should be spent on the good lads (of which there are many thousands).

And what sort of respectable car thief would break into a Sierra like that, when it only take five seconds to do it properly without damaging it? I dunno, the yoof of today.

Seriously though, I'm glad you got it back Jamie but it's a shame you had to pay for the privelege.

3. jamie_stafford

Ive just got the car back, the door is bent to shit and the steering lock is broke and it cost me £150 to get it!! But im lucky i got it back at all

4. gaz_moose

gaz_moose .MTM.

i guess the complex sierra security system was to great for them.
    just bend the door back.fuck the steering lock off and wire in a secret ignition switch.
    oh and buy a steering wheel disc lock.

5. jamie_stafford

the next thing i get for the car is a snap off steering wheel boss, NICK IT THEN U BASTARDS!!!

6. Yeah_Mick

Yeah_Mick Beauty Purr!

Someone at my work put one on his evo as it had been stolen off his drive once. The fuckers must have checked it out as they nicked it again but bolted their own wheel on to drive it and left the half of his hub in his garden.

7. uncrowded monarch

uncrowded monarch acc and sort code please

hahahahhahahahaa classic in more ways than one:D:D:D:D:D

8. jamle

jamle Member

bloody hell, is there actually any way of "securing" the snap off boss so some1 cant just bolt another wheel on and go?:(

9. Tomm R

Tomm R The Establishment

If someone is stealing a evo a snap off boss is little to them. Now I hear of so many cars being loaded onto the back of trucks.

In my area a few years ago there was a phase of skylines getting loaded up on trucks and driven off. I remember a huge thread on skyline owners about it, they would scout the car over a period of days and then they would tow it away.

Your cars are only as safe as your keys!

The way people try to steal cars now days is shamefull! I have to say old fords are THE easiest cars to steal ever and he has made a right pigs ea of that Why the fuck did he push it down the road?