Hello to everyone, Im new ish =]

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by captain_chaos, Nov 14, 2009.

1. captain_chaos

captain_chaos Member

Hi everyone, Im new ish to driftworks and the whole scene.
    Currently driving an e36 coupe "316" honest:D
    Im from north east (near sunderland) and always wanted to go and play somewer where there is no kerbs and no chance of the Partypoopers showing up with the blue flashy lights:(
    Any suggestions? Was considering track days but not sure where around here and how much it would cost me.

2. Will.

Will. Come at me bro

3. Will.

Will. Come at me bro

4. captain_chaos

captain_chaos Member

Awesome!:thumbs:
    Ive heard of the teeside autodrome but cudnt find out any info:no:
    Any ideas wer i can get some details on that?:thumbs::dw:

#4 captain_chaos, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  5. L.Pedro

L.Pedro New Member

yes vlad haha you planning on skiding your bmw ?
    oh so you dont think im some kind of crazy stalker haha its lee james graham's freand

6. Corey_XR4I

Corey_XR4I XR4I 24V FTW

Holla,

Im mates with L.Pedro above and also live in Sunderland, sadly Teesside is no longer due to noise regs and closest drift day/legal skid place to go is Santa Pod or Crail raceway,

Now i have heard of a couple of tracks being in negotiation stage up here in the Northeast but sadly aint heard nothing as of when they will be available, Im pretty much upto BDC-Pro spec in my sierra but dont have the cash to travel 4 hours to pod and skid for a day so awaiting of these so called venues up here :)...

Welcome in mate, if you want any info about anything up here give me a shout and hopefully i can point you in a decent enough direction

Corey

7. captain_chaos

captain_chaos Member

Ahh cheers fellas :thumbs: nd yea, Lee i knew it was u :wack: somehow noticed yor username. U not got a motor sorted yet?
    And Corey cheers buddy, appreciate it :thumbs: nd i seen the pics of yor cossy on lee's facebook, looks nice :D wish i had the money for more power out my old girl:(
    U guys not know of anywer around here where u can play and not have the risk of the party poopers coming down?:D

8. Corey_XR4I

Corey_XR4I XR4I 24V FTW

Sadly around here theres no where other then those private back roads, you know the ones your mates, dad, unlces goat, borats mate owns yeah :thumbs: ;) im sure he would let you have a blast for a few hours, but be sharpish because im sure he will get pissed off and rozzers come quickly....trust me

9. captain_chaos

captain_chaos Member

hahah i get ya mate:thumbs: well in that case i know a great little place that has plenty of that but its a bit of a drive still. SCOTLAND!:thumbs: just its a bit sketchy this time of year with the ice on the roads:(

10. Captain Muppet

Captain Muppet Pro-tard

Barkston Heath in Lincolnshire is probably closer to you than pod - ace place to learn. The events are excellently run by Javelin Track days

11. captain_chaos

captain_chaos Member

Cheers for the link mate:D thats wat i had in mind mainly, a nice big airfield to play on:wack:
    but defo seems a bit pricey :cry: cos on top of that theres petrol and tyres:smokin:
    will have to start saving my ginger money :dw: