Has Driftworks affected your interwebness

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Bladerider, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Bladerider

Bladerider Ajudged scoundrel !!

Ya see,

I have just joined another car forum. And being the helpful, friendly, engaging internet dweeb that I am I have joined in some of their topics. However it seems that my internetz styleee isnt being very appreciated by some of the other peoples there and I think it is because I am used to the point blank and honest nature of this site that lets people put across a perspective even if its not a popular one without much in the way of sensorship or bias.

The underlying theme I am getting from this other site is that its just best to all hug and agree than say something that might offend others, i mean they even deleted a fairly mild scottish orientated put down I wrote, and deleted a thread I started asking if I needed a comfort blanket, a big box of tissues, a group hug and some spare dummies for the other children if i attended one of their meets !!

:D :D :D

Is it just me ??

j.

2. BRADs14

BRADs14 Active Member

lol!! same thing happen with me. some forums cant deal with banter either lol

3. docwra

docwra Active Member

I dont think Im very popular on the Z33 forums as I keep telling them their wheels dont fit. Better than Jord though who was banned for having wide wheels. :D

#3 docwra, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

If we all just got along it would be boring as shit and frankly, I'm no fan of group hugs unless it involves several females.

I like the fact that there are times when you can be a total cnut on here and if its justified, you don't get vindicated for it. Also as someone has in their sig, this forum borders on self moderating. If some like gobshite winds his neck out too much, there is no shortage of people telling them to get their act together instead of keeping quiet for fear of retribution from "moderation"

5. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

totaly. every other forum going is full of absolute pussies and politicaly correct straight people.

6. mint

mint touch my fruit

yeh im getting into a bad habbit of posting up shit on other forums which would usually be ok to say on here.. however i try and use this place as a basis when it comes to my own moderation team on JDMtas.. "You think thats bad? Aw man you should of seen what got posted on driftworks.. it got led onto like 12 pages till the dude left and the thread got locked! So just leave it be!" :) So cheers doriworks

7. Bladerider

Thank fuck you cnuts are here to agree with me !!

Thought I was becomming all Victor Meldrew and horrible for a moment. This forum Im on has almost no tolleration for calling twats twats, its doing my nut in, Ive only been there a week or two !!

Ho hum, some of them seem ok to be fair, but they do this annoying "thanking" thing, so if a mod tells you to behave, all the little fuckturds you were just beating down start hiding behind them, thaking them like that annoying little prick who's always got some neanderthal doorman mate to hide behind and flick you the V's in a club !!

J.

8. bkvj

bkvj enden?

+∞

Other forums have become pretty boring after driftworks really picked up.

I rarely post on other sites anymore (and not that much on here either but read it everyday), some have gone so far to even ban words like shit, fuck, titties etc etc. The whole PC shit is getting on my nerves and I'm glad it barely exists here.

9. NinjaD

NinjaD JDM Wench

Back when I first joined BigPower , I made a comment about something you said Bladey, about 30 mins later I had A call from Murano3 warning me of you :p

10. sideways.taff

sideways.taff - www.tafftune.com -

You go to clubs? Aren't you a bit too old and decrepid for that sort of thing now? I didn't think they let tuned zimmerframes past the door, thought you had to hand them in with your flasher jacket.

Even the moderators are knobbers on here.. oh shit. Don't ban me.:wack:

11. Geldy

Geldy the pain train woowo

ye some civic sites dont like me eather lol

12. astraboy

astraboy Yer, fookin' Volvoooo!

It has to be said, very few sites match DW in terms of "open season" when someone posts up something stupid, being under no illusions as to what people think and mild homoerotisim :euge:
    astraboy.

13. Jord

Jord drifted.com

Haha I got banned for trying to sell wheels with stretched tyres on and therefore trying to KILL their members.

Understandable.

14. EvojeepGal

EvojeepGal Active Member

Ive only ever been banned off one website that reckoned it was focused on Drfit, track and drag, but yet anytime a drifting topic came up it ended up in some Honda chav stirring shit.
    So eventually i told them what i thought of them and they didnt like it so i got the big stick:smash:
    Shower of wankers :nod:

15. lol

lol Guest

Too much time on you hands mate, go outdide and get a life !!!

lol

x

16. Bladerider

Has your keyboard got a snuffle ??

:D :D

J.

17. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

ha ha ha! link to thread?

18. Sweeps

Sweeps Active Member

We love you Bladey so don't be fcuking off and whoring on other forums...

We need your wit and opinions here!

I've lol at a few posts on this thread... I love :dw: for its open and flaming ways...

Kyle FTW! :D

That might have been while you were laid up James... :confused:

19. PeterT

PeterT fuck diffin.

ae86irl hates me, not that i care! bluntness is the way forward!

20. lol

lol Guest

It may have done a line or two . . .what's you excuse?

lol