Anyone on here know NinjaD??

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by adams13, Mar 18, 2010.

1. adams13

adams13 Active Member

Right i didn't want to do this but i feel i now have no choice but to broadcast this in an attempt to get my money back!

over a week ago i paid NinjaD £30 for an s13 bumper in the knowlege that he would be sending it to me within a few days, since then i have not received the bumper. I have sent him multiple Pm's regarding the item and my money which i know isn't a lot (but not the point) and have heard nothing!!!

He has been online since and was last active on the 16th again he has made no attempt to contact me since getting my money! So i wouldn't advise anyone to deal with him the theiving scumbag!!!!!

Does anyone know him? Can anyone help?

2. 200s-e-x

200s-e-x JPOC.CO.UK

yet again another person ripped off well fingers crossed he aint ripped you of mate just not sent it yet or something

3. cookwibble

cookwibble Active Member

mr ninjad isnt one of those lurkers who just comes on here to sell shit and rip people off. he is a raving homosexual so hes probably too deep in man crotch to reply atm.

seriously though there is probably nothing to worry about, hes a solid bloke and goes to events and shizzle so hes known to people.....sure it will be fine

4. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

I agree with this ^ :euge:

I know him quite well and can't see him ripping you off. I will speak to him today and let him know this thread is here x

5. mitsi_matt

mitsi_matt dorihomo

yep know him well and as before mentioned he is very very gay probs engaging in some kind of feltching activity as we speak!!!!!!!!!! or trying to catch his gerbil he has issues with that too.

you will get your bumper mate may just take some time (he is a bit like that)

still waiting for my website.................. :p

6. NinjaD

NinjaD JDM Wench

Cheers kayleigh, matt and wibble,

Adam have now pm'd adam, think a message was sent via arkhams finest as well last night,

Awaiting call from Adam to sort this mess

Apologies for lack of contact :)

7. NinjaD

NinjaD JDM Wench

And Matt i cant do shit with the site until you actually tell me what you want it to look like :p

8. mitsi_matt

mitsi_matt dorihomo

lol not that website the other one that went down & i have just noticed is up again! cheers, u comin to pod sunday?????

9. adams13

adams13 Active Member

Sorted! Got your reply, ill give you a call when i get back from work! Hope you guys can understand my reason for this thread :thumbs:

10. MALX

MALX Active Member

glad that got sorted quick, ninja is a member of the norfolk drift team, we would have sorted it for you as we are a team, Ninja U TART

as a good will sort of thing PM me and will sort out a deal for a track day for you

11. jap scrap

jap scrap Active Member

i think people should be waiting more than 1 week to put up a thread like this trying to blacken some ones name. Dont jump down my neck thats just my opinion..

12. Badham

Badham Member

but the joke is, i have also sent him money and got nothing, so whats the crack with that. i sent him pms, yeh he replied but ive still got nothing, false promises. its only 25quid so thats why im not overly pissed off about it. but i thought i would put a comment after seeing this thread, because someone could pay abit more and really get ripped off.
    so in my opinion, i wouldnt deal with him!

13. Shorty

Shorty Member

Guys.... I speak as a close friend of ninjaD.

He would never knowingly rip someone off but i know things have been kinda hectic for him lately...

Give the wee fella time and i'm sure all will be sorted.. And no offence badham but unlike you, he's a long established member on here and is known by many ppl...

14. zombie

zombie Active Member

wether he is a long established member or not...it's no excuse for the guy to not post out items people have payed him for when he says hes going and to keep fobbing people off

thats just bullshit.

if things were hectic for him lately, he should have put off selling his items to a time when he could handle it better

fed up of people being cocks when selling items on this forum

15. heard531

heard531 Hamilton Property

Tho I dont know NinjaD I have the same problem with "lloydbmx" so if any could help with that it, it would be appriciated!

16. Shorty

Shorty Member

Zombie... Some people don't have supreme control over their live as you seem to have. Things do go tits up at bad times.. as the famous quote goes "SHIT HAPPENS"

If anyone on here doesn't like the way ppl operate with selling stuff, then maybe they shouldn't buy things off other members ?? I've bought several things off here from ppl i've never dealt with before and i've been totally satisfied... Good comms is the key to any biz deal as most of us know...

Rant over, I'll get of my high horse now :)

17. zombie

zombie Active Member

i totally agree that good comms is the key
    and i have purchased probably £2000 in parts overthis last month and been completely happy

but ninja D hasnt made good comunication, has ignored chris' pm's ect and im pretty sure these parts were bough about 3-4 weeks ago

my rant over :)

18. Shorty

Shorty Member

Ninja may have had some comms issues lately but he's a genuine fella... he's just uber poorly organised, i'll pass on some friendly abuse and make sure he pulls his finger out of his ass. Hopefully all this mess can be resolved :)

#18 Shorty, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  19. Snorky Brother G

tom sort your shit out gay boy

20. adams13

adams13 Active Member

Well i feel the need to update this thread!!! After been told i can have a refund about a month ago i find myself still awaiting my money!

This is crazy! A month and a half down the line and this problem has still not been resolved!

Very unhappy.