Bighorn Tow beast £1000

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Lenagh, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Lenagh

Lenagh Active Member

**SOLD** Bighorn Tow beast £1000

:smash: Well I bought another car for a daily, so now I can finally relinquish old faithful from her duties as a hack.

I've owned her since she was imported 5 years ago and she's been a total workhorse. She does 60 miles every other day to manchester and back and has been used to tow my car where ever it needs to go.

It also has other uses such as dumper truck, intimidator, troop carrier etc.

It really has been a go anywhere, pull anything, kill everything car and my other half is moaning because I won't be able to tow her horse anymore to the pony show every weekend...

SO YOU CAN SEE WHY THIS NEEDS TO GO AND FAAAST !! :wack: :euge:

Details.

Rated to tow up to 3300kg's
    Taxed till June 2011
    MOT till January 2011

Its a 95 with 172k showing on the clock. Please keep in mind however that it entered the country with 90k (kilometres) and wasn't wound back / corrected because nine times out of ten it would look errr clocked !

So in reality she has 132k MILES on her. Naff all for this engine as its the 3.1TD - 4JG2 model which is nigh on indestructible. Its an Autobox as well which means its a joy in traffic / towing.

Features

Aircon / climate control
    Tow bar with single electrics
    Electric bloody everything, heated mirrors, heated seats, sunroof, electric mirror adjusters. Half the cars I looked at to replace it didn't come close to the equipment levels of this 15 year old car :wack:
    4 speaker sound system, I've taken my own headunit out but there is a brand new JVC CD headunit in there (of the basic variety).
    Side runners for 1930's style mass mob hits.
    Smoking cannopies (wind deflectors).
    ABS
    PAS
    Arm rest / captains chair, realling going to miss the comfort of that front seat.
    Its the lotus edition which means its got a racey damper / spring setup :wack:

She gets serviced every 3k as its mineral you can just use asda 5 litre tubs for 8 quid.

All parts etc are dirt cheap and can be obtained from milners 4x4. Full servicing kit is about 15 quid :smash:

She returns roughly 28mpg on a motorway run.

Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

£1000 no offers before it gets given onto the horse and pony mob, who will cover it in hay and horse shit and PINK STICKERS THAT SAY MR TIBBLES OR SWIFT SUNDANCE ARSEBEAM :cry: :cry::cry:

#1 Lenagh, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  2. Lenagh

Lenagh Active Member

herp derp

3. Lenagh

Lenagh Active Member

herpadeeeerp !

4. Lenagh

Lenagh Active Member

Car now sold :) and not to a horse owner thankfully :wack: