250bhp S14A for sale

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Sl1d3r, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. extrem_imports

Honestly?

2. Sl1d3r

Sl1d3r Member

honestly m8 yes it does and if he did fall asleep he must of been leaning on the go pedal and hit the red line and managed to change gear

i have raced a couple m3,s and beat them

3. extrem_imports

Is there any movement on the price. Im not going to say its overpriced, but its more than i'd want to pay.

4. Sl1d3r

Sl1d3r Member

If its the car you want then i would take £3,000 for it but if its the lot then i would probly only drop to £3,800-£3,700 because i thinks its worth that with all the spare parts m8 if you have the lot for £3,800 i would be happy to get the bonnet respayed for you as that is the only bad part of the car rest of the body work is fantastic

#24 Sl1d3r, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  5. Dele-Himself

Dele-Himself Active Member

My S14 must be fucked then :wack:

6. Sl1d3r

Sl1d3r Member

All i can say i know wat i raced lol i couldnt understand it either this beats my s13 i used to have which i had a sr20 conversion wit full stage one i think there could be a lil more to this motor by previous owner but dnt know
    :D
    as i have saidi would take £3,000 for the car and around £3,800 for the lot which i think is a fantatstic price as the sayin goes seeing is beleaveing and the pic sril dont. Do her justice

#26 Sl1d3r, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  7. Sl1d3r

Sl1d3r Member

8. sketch

sketch Member

i reckon its stuill a tad expensive, my s14a had a very similar spec once all your parts were fitted, plus coilovers and rota gtrs... a i only got £3600 for it.... GLWS!

9. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Harroooooooooo!

Wow that looks well fast!

10. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle In Safe Hands

Wow...
    Stage 1 horsham chip, wing mounted intercooler and standard turbo. That's gota be what... like 240 brake at the fly...

Somebody pull my eyeballs out of my lungs.

11. Sl1d3r

Sl1d3r Member

Its a lot more bhp then tht trust me its funny tht everybody thinks they know everything about everything yer it ant no 600bhp motor and no i cant change the title because it wont let me i can see were ppl are coming from they might be used to around 600bhp but this motor is quick and easly more then 240bhp at the wheels its surprises alot of ppl specially the 350bhp dyno,d scooby i raced ant beat if you ant got anything constructive to say or ant intrested then dnt bother writeing on the post u cock

12. RandomGuy

seriously dude you do realise you aint gonna sell this car on here dont ya ..

1 it isnt Very Fast ... 2 it isnt 240 WHP ... deduct about 40 off that and go and join the 200+ club with boner in hand :thumbs:

how did you suprise the 350millionzzz BHP scooobaruuu? told him it was Really fast and it wasnt? ....

13. mik_m666

mik_m666 Member

Because the Scooby had a rally graphics kit on so therefore had a bazzilion dog powerz innit

14. Sl1d3r

Sl1d3r Member

Its nice tht fourms are becoming full of twats now people join these place to get help and advice not to get ppl slaggin other ppl off its like bein at skool or something the thing is if someone was bein a prick to you you wouldnt like it lol you probly would report them because they are pissin you off dunno why people seem to thinl they have the rite to put down or slag off peopls post ril dnt helpful tips and advice yes slagging ppl off just ant on ril the funny thing is you do it because you knw you wont ever see the person just gets rite up my arse thought we were all adults here obvisly not a

15. Sl1d3r

Sl1d3r Member

shows you dnt know fuck all ril these moters are 220bhp as standard and you can trust me its defo more then 240whp i suprised him by leaveing him behind you stupid fuck i dnt ril care if it dnt sell on here mate just another place to advertise ril

16. rayman-

rayman- Outtatime

**Goe's to get popcorn**

17. no.10

no.10 Member

Overprice or not is up to the buyer to judge!!Everyone can sell their car for whatever they want so.......
    Anyway,there are 2 kind of people in these forum:
    1.They don't know anything about cars but pretend they know.
    2.They sounds like they know about cars but actually........they don't:euge:

18. Captain Muppet

Captain Muppet Pro-tard

Sl1d3r - this is your thread, please use the "report" button on the left of any posts you feel should be removed.

The Mods will then take the appropriate action.

19. xborninthefightx

xborninthefightx JZX BOSS

Look there are dicks on this forum and also by you being a dick doesnt really help at all.
    I really dont think his car is overpriced at all, there are many others which put up a much bigger price and no one seems to moan about them, so dont know why everyone is joining in the bandwangon.
    Also S14a are not 220bhp as standard and it is silly putting up very fast on a sale thread.

20. RandomGuy

id give my 400bhp sil80, Pro Drift License and 6 years Drift Experience to be able to have your knowledge!!!! please teach me the ways .... Please! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.