project RIPPER daily differ

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by swiftmini, Feb 11, 2010.

1. BVSX

BVSX Member

wow, i did'nt see you got this one mate! looks nice, and the idea with ITB is great, they sound awesome! can't wait the video when its started :D

2. James_H

James_H Member

Get me some wires bitch. ;)

3. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Sorry to dissapoint but its going to be running standard inlet manifold, standard ecu and loom and rb25det turbo setup. High compression, low boost, responsive daily driver :)

And will be a test mule eventually for all the bits I make for the driftcar. I need the drifter to be usuable and reliable for next year.

Itbs would have been amazing :(

4. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Everything is ready to pick up at jdm garage, weather is against me though. Paul said he is coming up through exeter this week and will drop it all off to me. So hopefully by the weekend there will be lots and lots for you to do :)

I need rb conversion loom for this car

Mondeo v6 coilpack wiring into wasted spark setup

Gtr injectors and resistor pack

Z32 maf (when I get it from ross, I need to make an adaptor for him first)

And then once ripper is on the road I want to put the 1300 micra engine into my micra on standard loom (probably about 5 wires lol)

Cheers dude
    Ill keep you informed :thumbs:
    Kev

5. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

I picked up a new exhaust system for the gentleman last night. It was a mega bargain, its a japspeed/xs power style 3 inch catback. Brand new all wrapped up. For about half the price of anywhere else. - HOME

The blueflame system off of the gentleman will go on here, its already modded to match the turbo and downpipe setup iam using :)

6. BVSX

BVSX Member

sh.... that's cruel :( but who knows, maybe later you'll make it happen... :D

7. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Yeah for sure :) I would love to do it properly one day. Its the cost of aftermarket ecu and loom and then mapping that puts me off.