Police

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Jasontopp, Jan 31, 2011.

1. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

70 percent of my ex's are horse riding types.

and as much as i fucking hate horses.

its worth it in the long run. as horse riding chicks are second to none in the sack. fact

2. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

quoted for truth. Every horsey chick I have been with was fucking awesome.

3. Captain Muppet

Captain Muppet Pro-tard

Nothing I like more than girls who smell faintly of shit all the time. Although obviously experience with horse's penises is useful for breaking them in.

4. little_ant

little_ant Member

my mate got free legal aid for a dangerous driving case but the breif was shit and he ended up getting a 12 month prison sentance and an 18 month driving ban. was a few years ago now though things have probably changed since

5. al.

al. actually dom joly

i'd pay good money to see a horse stack it sideways into a carpark lampost and try to drive home with its legs pointing in different directions

props to driftworks though for being able to turn a "why can't i get away with doing illegal activities" thread into "horseriders should pay tax on hay" thread :thumbs:

6. ducatichick

ducatichick Drift Spice

Not true.... I am shit in bed :D

:smash:

7. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

i do give lessons for a small fee...

8. ducatichick

ducatichick Drift Spice

cheeky ;) Nice try :p

I do agree though with regards to alot of riders having horses on the road, problem is, "horsey" people (mainly girls) tend to be rather up themselves and think that their shit doesn't stink. When they ride on the road they seem to do it more for a "look at me" reaction than to actually get to a nice bridleway quickly...

Pisses me off too, I get it alot up here (we all have horses at home), and me/my closest neighbour are always just getting out of the way of cars asap, but seems to be when I am out in the car I get stuck behind the nonses...

CM-Any horse owner with a brain insures their horse though-which includes road riding/third party, so alot of riders actually are insured for the road. :thumbs:Those who arn't insured don't deserve their horse :mad:

9. Liam.

Liam. Active Member

My old boss drove in to the back of a horse and its arse came through the windscreen. Wasnt a good day for either of them.

10. MATT BOON

MATT BOON Active Member

this sums my Mrs up! :smokin:

And as for it being my fault that i got a section 59. i know it was, i didnt say it wasnt! i wasnt complaining that i got one,
    i was drifting round a carpark and i got told off! big fucking deal.
    :nod:

11. FireStorm999

FireStorm999 Active Member

anyone watch QI

its more enviromentally friendly to run a big 4x4 than it is a dog.

if you get rid of your horse, your allowed a speed boat :D

12. Captain Muppet

Captain Muppet Pro-tard

One of my best mates has a horse. I think staring at pictures of teenage girls has turned him in to one. Anyway - I know there are responsible horse owners, it's just the ones who trot through my village on the main road who need picking off with a high powered rifle from the roof of a 110 Defender parked behind the tall hedge at the top of the hill (not that I've put a lot of thought in to it or anything).

The good news is that as horse riding is more dangerous than riding motorcycles a lot of the annoying riders are going to get a measure of justice.

13. Fasckira

Fasckira Member

I lol'd heavily :D

But yes, horses on the road are a nightmare, especially when they drop a big pile of crap in front of you. Dont mind them in a field but at that point we have an understanding - I dont get in his way, he doesnt get in my way.

14. docwra

docwra Active Member

My last 9 lady friends have ridden horses. There isnt a downside. :thumbs:

15. Fasckira

Fasckira Member

Do they whinny in bed?

16. Captain Muppet

Captain Muppet Pro-tard

No, but they get up at 05:30 to muck out and come back stinking. To me that's a downside.

17. chrisb

chrisb Member

three of us were sitting minding our own business at a filling station one sunday morning with cars on trailers getting a top up of super before a round of the udc, another mate who owned a rather nifty chaser at the time came out of the junction a couple of hundred yards down the road from us and touched both hard shoulders twice then into the filling station, cops were coming the opposite direction, pulled into the filling station and arrested him lol

asked if he knew us and he said no

asked what happened he said its a powerful car and it got away from him

civil cops, on way to police station were asking all about the car and telling him they were into bikes and one had an r1, the mate asked where he got the best of it and he said private roads lol

mate also asked if the manouver looked well lol and they said yea

statements bla bla bla, then same cops came to his house a few weeks later gave him a telling off and said nothing more was going to be done lol lucky boy

and on the horse thing, fuckin pay tax of get off the road, if not dont be giving me shit for not selecting low box and going past at a snails pace. tools!

18. mazdachris

I'm pretty sure most horse owners pay their taxes.

19. zeppelin101

zeppelin101 Member

Perhaps the emissions of a horse should be measured and the appropriate VED (HED?) applied if it's over 100g/km.

20. chrisb

chrisb Member

lol ive never seen a horse with a tax disc