E36 Touring!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Black Betty, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

Ok boys, i know its not really a drift car due to its small engine, but hey any RWD car can drift if you got the skills :smash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Right, here we have my E36 Touring! I will let you look at the photos first and see if you are interested! If your still reading then i am assuming you like the look of the car! Good stuff!

Ok here is the description of the car:

1998 (R reg) E36 BMW 316i Touring.

Yes i did just say 316i! That might put alot of people off as its not a rip snortingly fast motor, but let me explain myself!

Its a car that looks the part, drives amazingly, ultra reliable and yet costs sod all to run! A great daily hack in my opinion! Its cheap to insure, standard road tax (£112 per 6 months), cheap parts and returns 37mpg! And its got a sodding huge fuel tank in it, so doing like 500miles per tank means less time at the depressing petrol stations and their rediculous prices!

It may only have 102bhp and its weighing in at something like 1300kg but it still pulls strong and cruises a peach down the motorway, nice a quietly in comfort! And in the wet she can still have a play :-)

Heres the rest of the info:

11 months MOT, 3 months Tax.

Full BMW service history, last service was 3000miles ago, so another 7000miles until its due again. Its got all its folders and booklets etc! Loads of receipts, even the sale of car receipts! This car was sold second hand for £13000 in 2001! So 10 years have past and you are getting the car for less than 10% of that!

Car has all of its 4 keys! Master key with working light, master key without light, sub key and also a plastic valet key! The car also has remote central locking and has 2 working fobs!

3 owners from new including me, and you can tell every owner has looked after this car really well, and never skimpt when its come to maintainence!
    113,000 miles, which is creeping up as i am still using it daily for getting to and from work! Which works out it was averaging 8600miles a year, so not a high mileage car by all means!

Since ive owned it ive replaced:

Front discs and pads
    Headlamp seals
    Rear wheel bearings
    Rubber inlet trunk from AFM to throttle body
    Alternator and PAS belts
    Rear shocker top mounts
    Air Con re-gased so its stone cold

And before i owned it, it had recently had a new radiator and rear suspension bushes.
    It comes with:

PAS/Air Con with dual climate control/Electric front windows/heated mirrors/automatic dipping mirrors/Traction control which you can switch off/Speed sensitive wipers/electric mirrors/remote central locking/roof bars and all other standard stuff that comes on E36's! So its got plenty of mod cons! And no gay sunroof either!

Oh and it has the original BMW torch that works in the glovebox, along with full tool kit and warning triangle!

The car is standard apart from:

E34 M5 throwing star alloys which are freshly refurbed! 8x17 front 9x17 rear with brand new 205/45 ZR17 treads on them. (locking nuts also on there)

Jamex suspension set up, 60mm drop on front and 40mm drop on the rear.

Deep FRP front splitter of unknown make, but i think it looks sweet!

Red rear lights

Black kidney grilles

German style no. plates (originals supplied also)

Uprated speakers throughout

There are no mechanical issues at all with this car and i urge you to try and find one! No advisories on its last MOT.

There are only 3 tiny bad points and they are i small bubble of rust of the tailgate, small bubble of rust on very bottom of nearside front door and the last bad bit is a scuff and small hole in the nearside front corner of the bumper. All of these bits are only noticeable if you look for them!

The rear wheel arches are MINT! Never filled, never painted, and NO RUST at all! Car is immaculate underneath with no rust and no oil leaks!

I think thats all i have to say about the car, but anything else you want to know just get in touch!

I am after £1600ono for the car is it is,

or £1200ono if i sell without the wheels and put the original BMW wheels on it.

Wheels will be available seperately if someone buys the car without them!

Contact me on:

07921 072337 or email me at mk2nutter@aol.com

Cheers
    Rob

2. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

Weekend bump!

Just imagine the car with an M3 lump in it!! :D

3. bell

bell Without patience

want this for the misses its a cracking looking motor, need to sell my e30 first though

4. Paz

Paz -NIGHTSPIRIT FAMILY- UK Drift Since 2001

Haha thats mint. German stuff is getting inside you bobby, run while you can.

5. Ed

Ed Anti-Dibs

Damn, so many cool cars on DW at the minute :(

6. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

Well if both our cars havnt sold in the next couple of weeks fancy a straight swap :cool: Not that i need another car as i already have 6, but i do miss my E30 325 :D

#6 Black Betty, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  7. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

Haha, i know tell me about it! I cant help myself for some reason, but ive just bought a house so want to slim down my collection some what lol.

Buy it paz and strip the running gear out of your M3 and slap it in! :nod: Coupes are for gays haha.

Thanks for the comment ed!

p.s. for anyone wondering, i bought this car boggo standard last year as a cheap run around, and just made it look cool! So it hasnt been fucked around with or bodged, if you know what the rest of my motors are like then i am sure you can appriciate ive done it tastefully and properly incase anyone wants it put back to standard again!

Cheers
    Rob

8. Bon Bon

Bon Bon It'll be fine

Lovely car Betty, looks awesome. Awesome looks and diesel economy for half the price of a bog stock 330d!!

9. Black Betty

Black Betty Bamalam

Thanks nob nob! And not a truer word spoken! Shalom!