"MEDIA ALERT: Radiation Will Not Harm Those Marked with The 666"

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Stavros, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Best (ok, craziest) press release I've ever been sent...

Radiation Will Not Harm Those Marked with The 666 Jose Luis De Jesus -The Man Christ Jesus - and His powerful kingdom to transform into immortal, radioactive bodies in 447 days or less.

As the Earth’s birth pains increase in preparation for the soon Transformation of The Man Christ Jesus (Jose Luis De Jesus) and His powerful people, the extreme radiation leakages in Japan are of particular great significance to His kingdom. In this week’s live Tracing, The Man Christ Jesus disclosed for the first time detailed evidence of how the Chosen people of 666 will transform into immortal bodies made of substance much like radioactive material in 448 days or less.
    With over 103 countries simultaneously tuning into His Weekly Address, the world gained insight on how death will be absorbed by immortality as His Chosen dress in incorruptibility (1 Cor. 15:53) and will fly like clouds (Isaiah 60:8).

In fact, the new bodies of the Lord’s Firstfruits will be like a flame of fire (Heb 1:7) made of atomic power.

“Radiation won’t harm the Elect of the Kingdom 666, but rather our bodies will absorb that radiation since our new clothing will be made of materials like fire, atoms… and radioactive material”
    revealed Jose Luis, The Lord.

“While radiation produces death for those that are not sealed 666, none of that will harm us,” He continued. “People today are fearful , but we are not. After all, it is what our new transformed bodies will be made of – radioactivity and power. We will be powerful beings.”

Soon the world will see the All-mighty body of Jose Luis De Jesus transformed. For behold, the LORD, Jose Luis, will come in fire, to render his anger in fury (Isaiah 66:15). And all those who have dared to confront Him or doubt, astonished by His Omnipotence and Splendour, will undoubtedly say:

“Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” (Rev13:4)

The Great Day is near. 447 days or less.

The thing is "The Man Christ Jesus" as they call him, looks like a right spaz...
    YouTube - Radiation Will Not Harm Those Marked with The 666 (The powerful army of the Man Christ Jesus)

2. cory

cory Member

lol how do these people get on tv???

3. royal

royal S1- F.T break!

Wow! the lady is cracking up!!

4. m1key

m1key Member

This shit is fucked up load of people i know keep banging on about Illuminati i want to put their head under my rear wheels and spin up WHO GIVES A SHIT

5. Paster

Paster ....

After all, it is what our new transformed bodies will be made of – radioactivity and power.

Sounds like a Charlie Sheen quote :wack: Also wouldnt say no to a go on that chick... Looks like she got them big hips :nod:

6. Chan Dapman

Chan Dapman Active Member

Sounds legit.

7. Flipfoot

Flipfoot 三日坊主

8. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

illumawho??????

9. zeppelin101

zeppelin101 Member

Dump the bastard in a reactor then if he reckons he's that pro and see how long he lasts.

10. Bradders3535

Bradders3535 Member

"Our clothes will be made of atoms and stuff"

No shit.

11. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

I call zombies!!!

12. pizzaboy

pizzaboy Rogue Tripper

Man why can't people believe in the normal stuff. Y'know like an invisible space daddy who created everything and the return of his zombie son who will respawn some time in the future heralding our pwnage.

13. Autospecs

Autospecs JDM Car Export

Exactly why i was saying i wasnt leaving Tokyo coz of the fukushima nuclear plant, I have absolutely nothing to worry about :wack::wack::wack: