still getting access issues

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by lezbrucelee, May 22, 2011.

1. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

i tried searching a solution before creating new post but couldnt find anything,
    i have problems getting on this site via my home broadband connecrtion, every other site is fine and i can get on here via my phones internet,
    so has my ip been banned ofr something? i'm not into computers so sorry if it a repeated question

2. DoriDave

DoriDave ~~Sore-Arse~~

Its an ongoing problem over last couple of weeks, they know about it, it's just taking a little time to be 100%. Just try refreshing fella.

3. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

yer i keep trying the old refresh button, like i say i have no problem with my phones 3g network but on my home sky broadband in dont work at all

4. mint

mint touch my fruit

amazing, thanks for posting this up as I was just in the process of making a thread on it. The forum is running around 60-70% for me at the moment. The refresh thing dosnt work. Glad to know its being looked at. Some information incase it helps to resolve issues.Browser - IE 7.0.5.0XDW Header displayed as Red X, Along with random advertising next to it and bottom 2x logos at footer.Reply button dosnt always work - Solution is to click 'Reply to' from another members post, however this also dosnt work 100% so then try the reply button.Bottom of some threads over X amount of posts wont display.Graphics as Avatars and Sig's also wont display 100%Search dosnt work.User CP dosnt work for searching topics/posts by.PM System isnt working.However the forum works 100% on my iPhone and also on my home Mac. Only at work, At first I thought it was a network issue with my work. If anyone needs a hand let me know, I know my way around vB.
    edit : PARAGRAPH SETUP ISNT WORKING. THIS POST WAS STRUCTURED WITH SEPERATIONS AND UPON POSTING AS COMBINED POST TO ONE LONG ESSAY.

5. dtmpower

dtmpower Active Member

Intermittent access - page times out - on Virgin Media cable

6. 200

200 Member

i find that if im trying to click on a thread it will some times go slow like its trying to load so i fi click on the thread title again it loads quickly

7. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

havnt been able to get on since 1pm, unless using a proxy site.

not complaining though lol! just passing on the info ; )

8. NORFY

NORFY Active Member

as above, havent been able to get on at all all day, using a proxy site atm.

im running firefox. also not been able to get on with the iphone either

9. NORFY

NORFY Active Member

as above, havent been able to get on at all all day, using a proxy site atm. im running firefox. also not been able to get on with the iphone either