Rx7 fc3s egi **£800**

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Ash_Fc3s, Mar 31, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Ash_Fc3s

Ash_Fc3s Member

Hi All,

Unfortunately I am going to have to part with my RX7 FC3s. It was going to be my first project but unfortunately due to a serious lack of time and storage issues I am now going to have to let her go.

It has been and is currentlydry stored for the last 18 months and although it has passed hands a fair few times it's a good runner. Currently it doesn't have tax or test hence low price.

Engine from what I can make out without stripping it is standard. The interior has been stripped of carpet's previous owner had spilt a well known brand of milkshake on one part of it and it did not smell so good. It's got a rear strut brace a group buy Bubble Shift knob. I'm not sure of brand but Bride style drivers seat with TRS 4 point harness (Original will come with) A Janspeed single exit rear box with what I think is blowing from a blanking plate over the 'Y' pipe I also have a HKS Super Drager 2 back box that with a little bit of welding could be fitted? It's also got RE Amemiya aero mirrors.

The shell is in good nick, dreaded FC floor pan rust is non-existent :)

I am having issues with posting pictures so please PM me on here or email me at ashleytoyer@aol.com and I will send pictures that way.

I am more than happy to show any serious buyers over the car it is based in the SS6 postcode.

Ash

2. Ash_Fc3s

Ash_Fc3s Member

Due to time wasters dropping price down to £700. As i mentioned before i am having issues posting pictures. The car is a light blue colour lovely car started Wednesday night no trouble but have noticed the alternator belt is looking a bit dead have purchased a new one would say i would fit it but as per reason for sale i do not have the time!

3. scottymills

You got any pictures ?

4. Ash_Fc3s

Ash_Fc3s Member

This is still here guy's! Still at £700.

5. milez

milez Active Member

Get some pics up mate. Use photobucket

6. Ash_Fc3s

Ash_Fc3s Member

Bump?? Anyone?? Bargain price..

7. Garrett_T25

Garrett_T25 Member

Gayness. If I wasn't going on holiday tomorrow I would've bought this off you outright. If it's still here in two weeks when I'm back, I'll probably take it. If not, good luck with the sale.

8. Ash_Fc3s

Ash_Fc3s Member

Another bump can remove all the aftermarket stuff and sell the car for£450! Come on what a steal! nothing wrong with the car just unable to keep it stored any longer!

9. Ash_Fc3s

Ash_Fc3s Member

Right final bump! Sat around for too long will take £300 quid! Fo the whole car, mirrors will be kept but will part with them for an extra £50 with the car! Come on guys this is a bargain!!!!!

10. DuckySpud

DuckySpud Member

Why is nobody snapping this up!? It was cheap at £700, now its half that haha.

Ive just moved house and lost my job so Im selling off all my stuff with no money for buying, otherwise I would have taken this no question! :(

11. jap.drifter

jap.drifter Member

quite tempted with this
    it still runs ok doesnt it?
    not had much experience with rotaries

12. mcgldrck2

mcgldrck2 Member

13. Teggers

Teggers Member

Dammit! Why didn't I see this a few days ago?!?! Just bought something else yesterday :annoyed: Been wanting an FC for years, ever since I turned one down due to a starting issue.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

14. milez

milez Active Member

You still got this mate?

15. Dallas

Dallas Member