Round 2 the highs!...what was yours....

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by "Clarkey", May 23, 2011.

1. MALX

MALX Active Member

for me:
    this thread,:thumbs:
    (bollocks to the negative crap)
    tell it as it is, EVERY driver and pit crew member over the 3 days did nothing but give all of our guys at norfolk a high level of respect and courtesy:worthy:
    So proud of the local drivers (Chris comes from Brighton area and still calls us home!)
    Matt and Alan in the team runs were stunning:thumbs::thumbs:
    And a real nice jesture from Daz to let me, minni,ammo and jay run track on sunday,
    BUT
    big high for me was the thumbs up at the start line and a real smile from all the drivers:thumbs::thumbs:

2. huxmk1

huxmk1 Dark Horse Drifters

biggest high for me was driving my car for the first time with new engine and coming first in quailfing and driving with MARTIN RICHARDS and STIGGY (sorry about your door)

loved it and never have twin'ed before and cant wait to do it again!!

thanks to everyone for there support

hux

3. Suprash

Suprash spl dori mater

Thanks for my first ever battle man, couldnt have asked for a better sport, you made it pleasurable in a non gay sense lol :D

4. bigchief

bigchief Member

for me it was just being there with you guys..............and im proud of all the drivers in "team skylineowners" some fantastic comerardery and such an easy bunch of guys, love ya all and great to be a part of the whole show

5. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Harroooooooooo!

Commentating!!! :) :) :)

6. chunk

chunk Raging Alcoholic

Pffffffffffft!!

Seriously way too many to list!! But a few of the most memorable ones.........

Kirsty's happiness as she exited the track on Friday after what can only be described as doing some AMAZING laps.

Mint tyres 2 car team out qualifying 11 3 car teams!!!....... Awesome!

Norfolk Team understanding the full term of 'Team' when one of the drivers made an error and the 2 lead cars pulled more angle and less speed for the 3rd car to catch up, very good and clever TEAM work :)

Being in a confined space for 13hrs on Saturday and 9hrs on Sunday with potentially the 2 biggest idiots in the world, not Sweeps and Julian, but Motty and Cahill! Was great to be up there seeing you pair work together..... Ant and Dec FTL!!

Drivers coming to see me after the comp's asking what the can improve on, rather than thinking..."Twat only scored me with 25 points, that was easy a 1st place qualifying run, what's he know' Well, I know i'm going to be honest with you and also, if you listen, help you improve.

Lastly, the main thing i remember about the weekend is Malx and Minnie, you pair rock, nothing else needs to be said. I love you both! (Told you i was brave enough Malx)

Right, Round 3.............................

7. blitz the dog

blitz the dog Member

Taking shiny stuff home after finishing 3rd on Sunday!:D

8. -jamie-

-jamie- StrongFlex UK

Had a epic twin with Phil mac in the v8 ps13, also with the skyline that went into top 4 after my miss-fire, was some awesome twinning up until that point !

9. DriftLexus

DriftLexus BDC Scrutineer

for me, it was the fact it was another epic BDC event...the drivers get better, the rounds get better...........

10. sidewaysbuff

sidewaysbuff Member

norfolk round 2 the one event i honestly wasnt lookin forward to,the entire team were magic, struggled real bad in first practice as gearing was all wrong for such a small circuit, changing the diff while lying in the dirt not such a highlight but made the car then incredible later friday night, having few drinks with danni, simon, in the trailer was some laugh ,qualifing first at a circuit that everyone expected us to fail on was such a boost for the team , then terminal engine problems resulted in some intresting modifications to keep it running, thanks to all the team , chris sandy, the simons ,brad kerry, ciaran from vernst media, and the entire sats roadshow that makes it happen ,we will return for round 3 , now to spend the next 4 weeks cleaning it after that norfolk magnetic dust , cheers bdc excellent event spoilt by only a vey select few

11. chrisspeedway

chrisspeedway Member

loved the whole weekend except for the tractor tyre lol but all was good fun!!

ps malx were ashford in kent so not as far as you think but still far enough lol

hmmmmmmm the question is teeside or no teeside lol

12. steveboiboi

steveboiboi Southern style!

chris you raving homo..

thats all i have to say ;)

13. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

You already know the answer to that :thumbs:

14. Minnie D

Minnie D Member

Highlights for me were our boys scoring highly and making us all proud.

The drivers for being awesome both on and off the track.

And Malx, for being Malx - showing how enthusiasm and dedication can lift everyones' spirits and help them achieve more than they thought
    :worthy:

15. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

My high:
    [​IMG]

My low:
    [​IMG]

:) :)

16. Boo_kong

Boo_kong aka boo_kong

getting hammed on jagermeister bud mix on sat night :)..... oh and buddy Matt for taking the win in semi pro :)

17. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

That stuff was rank!

18. Boo_kong

Boo_kong aka boo_kong

hahah you wasn't drunk enough thats why lol

19. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

I only had 6 bottles of cider and I don't ever actually get drunk.

20. Ammo

Ammo AmmoPhotography

Never stop talking though :p